• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    We can do the ALG railed ones at $999 also.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      81.4 KB · Views: 1,215
    Last edited:

over/under

Nov 11, 2012
    Nate -
    Completely new to the AR15, but I've been thinking about purchasing one because everyone else has one. Couple of questions. Is this a 5.56/.233 rifle or just .223? How much would it cost to have an ambi safety and mag release added and would it have to be ordered in advance or are those parts stocked and able to be installed at the time of purchase?

Thanks,

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    Nate -
    Completely new to the AR15, but I've been thinking about purchasing one because everyone else has one. Couple of questions. Is this a 5.56/.233 rifle or just .223? How much would it cost to have an ambi safety and mag release added and would it have to be ordered in advance or are those parts stocked and able to be installed at the time of purchase?

Thanks,

Ambi selector we have in stock generally. I believe the CMMG selectors are $29.95 or close to that. Ambi mag release would have to be ordered. These are 223 Wylde chambered, so 223 or 556 is good to go in them.

Walton Feep

Sep 29, 2012
    These are good uppers (E4 Basic). The target below was at 100 yards with 20 rounds of Wolf Gold. I used a bipod and an Aimpoint Patrol with a Burris 3x. At that distance the dot almost covers the bull so hard to be too precise. The lower was a stock Colt HBAR with a stock trigger. Target is a standard 100 yard high power target (196-10x).

Good value from good folks at Engage.

[URL=http://s111.photobucket.com/user/misterfeep/media/IMG_1187.jpg.html] [/URL]

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Im not sure what your cost is, but...for only $10 more retail, why not just use the ALG Combat Trigger instead of the MilSpec. It is a better trigger with regards to pull weight over stock. Just adding my 2 cents. :-)

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    Im not sure what your cost is, but...for only $10 more retail, why not just use the ALG Combat Trigger instead of the MilSpec. It is a better trigger with regards to pull weight over stock. Just adding my 2 cents. :-)

I, personally, actually like the ALG QMS over the ACT. We have ACTs in stock if someone wanted to upgrade, but I think this is where we'll likely standardize. There is also a $20 price difference at retail.

Did you guys get in some more forged lowers? Or is this an old lower just used for the pic?

Yes, we have forged lowers and uppers in stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom