88.9 KB · Views: 639
    • MDGC0563.JPG
      MDGC0563.JPG
      88.3 KB · Views: 719

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    This buck has potential...I think both pics are the same one...I have a couple fat/prego does also...

Attachments

• potential.jpg
      potential.jpg
      110.6 KB · Views: 655
    • same buck.jpg
      same buck.jpg
      144.9 KB · Views: 677

oupa

Apr 6, 2011
    Well he took a pic on my DSLR using a 50mm prime and not focused but for sure a tiny cub.

Cropped...certainly a cub

BearCub-zoom_zps988f7a4e.jpg

Tiny cub indeed! He ain't alone out there. Be careful!!! Mamma isn't going to like anyone or anything remotely near him. Likely more than one as well.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    i need to get me a trail cam. How long do the batteries last can it go 2 to 3 weeks without checking it

most game cams usually do...Primos is prob the quickest to drain batteries in my opinion...I have a buschnell, tasco, and primos. I HAD a Moultrie but it got stolen. Buschnell is good you just have to use the energizer lithium batteries. Get some kind of cable lock or box if you have lots of trespassers.

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Tiny cub indeed! He ain't alone out there. Be careful!!! Mamma isn't going to like anyone or anything remotely near him. Likely more than one as well.

Is this momma????

TrailCam041_zps799beef6.jpg

Little bucks...

TrailCam093_zps45fdc7fd.jpg

This doe is super pregnant lol

TrailCam075_zps67ae0dca.jpg

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    Bump...I wondered how often deer hunters think about hunting deer? Id say I think about it most of the year either preparing or hunting....lol Guess Im addicted lol

Good luck! hes a young one prob 2.5 to 3.5 my guess.

I'll need more than luck. I have a small swath of woods with a stream and the landscaper neighbor has a <5 acre field. A bow is the only way to legally hunt them and I could only hope for a quick drop. This is a very residential area- I'm within 5 minutes walking distance of MSP HQ on Reisterstown Rd. Without giving up my address, I'm ~1/3 mile SW of Reisterstown Rd and Old Court Rd. Google Satellite Maps will help explain.
    PS-Shit tons of deer at the Old Court Metro Station- they know they are safe from hunters.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    I'll need more than luck. I have a small swath of woods with a stream and the landscaper neighbor has a <5 acre field. A bow is the only way to legally hunt them and I could only hope for a quick drop. This is a very residential area- I'm within 5 minutes walking distance of MSP HQ on Reisterstown Rd. Without giving up my address, I'm ~1/3 mile SW of Reisterstown Rd and Old Court Rd. Google Satellite Maps will help explain.
    PS-Shit tons of deer at the Old Court Metro Station- they know they are safe from hunters.

if they are hit good they wont run far...sit in a tree and crossbow him:D

woodsie

May 13, 2013
    Wow. Ur Deer are way farther along Antler growing wise than my potomac lease deet. Mine are hust starting to branch out.
    W:)

woodsie

May 13, 2013
    Wow. Ur Deer are way farther along Antler growing wise than my potomac lease deet. Mine are hust starting to branch out.
    W:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom