• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • itsslow98

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2010
    Harford County, MD
    itsslow98,

Those are some great pics....would love to see those bucks later in the season

This guy didn't make it past opening day last year, he's on my wall now. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343062969.427094.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343063011.415231.jpg

baltimorelaw

Mar 27, 2009
    I'm really impressed with the picture quality from these trail cameras! I think it must be time to upgrade mine......

Lanceman_1

Jul 14, 2011
    Is that mount in a closet? I would have that bad boy in the living room. Do you know what it scored ?

CrabbyMcNab

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2009
    Putting mine out this weekend. The deer haven't moved from the fileds yet. They rarely come through.

I'm thinking the bucks are moving at night through the corridor. I haven't seen any antlers yet.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    Putting mine out this weekend. The deer haven't moved from the fileds yet. They rarely come through.

I'm thinking the bucks are moving at night through the corridor. I haven't seen any antlers yet.

Ive seen them with antlers recently...I wont have game cam pics for another couple months:sad20:

itsslow98

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2010
    Harford County, MD
    Is that mount in a closet? I would have that bad boy in the living room. Do you know what it scored ?

Hate to admit it but yes, when you live with your gf and her family who aren't all that happy with hunting I didn't have much say lol. Once I buy a house I'll hang that thing wherever I want. It scored 148 4/8.

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    I just bought new batteries for my camera this past weekend and I tested it last night to make sure the flash was working and it was taking pictures. Camera checks out just fine. I'm hopeing to get it set up somewhere on the farm this weekend and start shooting pics. It's been too hot to play on the farm and I have no clue what the Deer quality and quantity is currently. Almost too hot to even care yet,

I did grab a few trace blocks and a few feed blocks from TSC last week and I assume Corn prices will be over the top this year. However, I did soybeans and corn this year and the crops are not terrible bad. It's grown for Deer and Turkeys any way, so, the price doesn't matter in this situation, BUT, I did notice Wal Wart in La Plata had those noisy 40 pound Remington bags for $8.87 last week. On a side note, take the corn out of the noisy Remington bags and put it in a nice quiet pillow case. No sense in being out there ruffling a plastic bag.

CHUNKERMD

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2009
    West MD
    Pics from Friday night.....my display is broken so time and date are wrong.

Attachments

• MDGC0011.jpg
      MDGC0011.jpg
      85.4 KB · Views: 380
    • MDGC0012.jpg
      MDGC0012.jpg
      84.8 KB · Views: 372

ESHOREhunter

Aug 16, 2012
    If anyone knows of landowners wanting to have their deer herds thinned out, please pass on that I am interested. Will even restrict the harvest to adult does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alfontso

Latest threads

Top Bottom