• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    Last year we sponsored a Little League baseball team in Calvert County. This year RussD has asked for donations for his daughter's soccer team. I figure this is a very worthy cause and gets some positive name association for our community, which is always a good thing.

I know that we just ended the M1 for Vets fund drive so I hate to ask so soon, but we need to get the money to them ASAP so I'm putting this up right now. We don't need to raise a lot, as even just 0.30¢ from each registered member that logs on each day would make the goal.

Here is info on the team: http://www.northcarrollnighthawks.com

If you have a buck or two to spare and want to help get the MDShooters name on a banner while helping kids have fun then please consider clicking here to donate (you can choose to donate via PayPal or Authorize.net): FUNDRAISER CLOSED. THANKS TO ALL WHO DONATED!

Thank you!

Goal: $350
    Raised: $555

Last edited:

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I recently watched an NRA DVD "A Patriot at the Podium" about Charlton Heston's term. He gives a speech called "Torch With No Flame" where he talks about passing the 2A torch to the next generation ... it inspired me.

So when I saw the opportunity to 'pass the MDS torch' to a deserving group of young ladies, I couldn't help but dig deep ... even though times are tight.

Watch the video, get inspired, and pass the flame with a donation.

bigred

Ultimate Member
    Nov 18, 2009
    Middle River
    Anyone near Whitemarsh gonna see RussD or DD214 in person anytime soon. I will help out but I got screwed out of $1300.00 with pay pal so I refuse to use them.
    I will try to make it a good donation

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    For those that don't want to use PayPal I added another option. You can donate via my MDShooters Authorize.net merchant account. That is a straight to the bank credit card processor just like they use at most retail stores and restaurants. Both methods can be accessed here:

<a href="http://www.mdshooters.com/tsdonate.html" target="_new">Donate</a>

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom