• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Electing Murphy into office is a no brainer for MD gun owners, his take on MD CCW is my voting decision on him.

It's time to vote someone like Murphy into office.

Murphy drew a distinction today between OC/CC, saying that he does not support OC. Time did not allow him to expand on his views, but those in attendance took notice of his words.

Frankley I don't care what we get CC or OC, as long as we can legally carry.

Bob nor Omaly are shoe in's, too many legal gun owners and Pro-2A supporters in MD that could push Murphy over the top, and that's just what we need to do. Get out there for pro MD SHALL ISSUE and get Murphy elected, we can do it.

Last edited:

joppaj

Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    One more week to register for the primaries. Do not forget that MD has closed primaries so you must be registered as a member of the party who's primary you wish to vote in.

JRoCc

MDS Supporter
    Jun 2, 2010
    Earth
    Fyi...I received a flier in the mail stating their is now early voting...Sept 3, 4, 6, 7, & 9th at the North Point Library on Merritt Blvd. 10am to 8pm.

Jim Sr

R.I.P.
    Jun 18, 2005
    Annapolis MD
    Murphy's point on OC is that the hopolophobes would be flipping out everywhere so as long as WE are discrete everybody will be able to coexist peacfully.
    OC = hopolophobes would be flipping out everywhere
    WE are discrete = Most everybody will be able to coexist peacfully
    - 1 :thumbsup:

Sthomas229

none
    MDS Supporter
    May 7, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    Had a chance to speak to this gentleman at my house this evening.
    http://www.votev4senate.com/ Jody Venkatesan running for state senate in district 13.
    Former Army, businessman, Supports 2A, supports smaller government. I like what he had to say. I directed him to the MSI sight for more education on our issues and invited him to check in here. I was the second person today to do so.

He had a Ehrlich sticker on his shirt but said he really is more in line with Brian Murphy's message.

Piscator

Sep 2, 2010
    Columbia Md
    Oh it'll be Murphy in the primary for me. Frankly Ehrlich was ineffective as far as 2A issues were concerned, and in general he's just another incumbent in my book. Come Nov 2, it time to take out the trash!

joppaj

Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Note guys that electronics arenot permitted inside the polling station. A judge at the Hoppatowne High School station was getting ready to start enforcing that while I was there.

BondJamesBond

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 2, 2009
    September 3rd
    http://www.elections.state.md.us/voting/early_voting.html

Early voting is open for the primaries. Looks like I need to head to the Bel Air Library this weekend.

Today...7:19 AM "Note guys that electronics arenot permitted inside the polling station. A judge at the Hoppatowne High School station was getting ready to start enforcing that while I was there."

Voting early and often ????

joppaj

Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    What, are they patting down for cell phones or something?

No, but a lot of folks were standing in line texting or talking. He told his door person to send them back to thier cars. Really only impacted me because I had made a list of the folks I planned to vote for in my blackberry.

September 3rd

Today...7:19 AM "Note guys that electronics arenot permitted inside the polling station. A judge at the Joppatowne High School station was getting ready to start enforcing that while I was there."

Voting early and often ????

Never made it up to Bel Air.

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    Note guys that electronics arenot permitted inside the polling station. A judge at the Hoppatowne High School station was getting ready to start enforcing that while I was there.

Never was asked about my phone. I got to vote around 3:30 and I was maybe one of three people voting. No lines or anything. In and out in about three minutes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom