• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madchestermonkey

Pond straddler
    Oct 10, 2012
    Lowcountry SC
    No issues with mine. I have Gen3 20s and Gen2 30s. Both work great. Prefer the 20s for the range as our rifle range is set up for benched position shooting.

Shame they only have black, would like a couple more FDE to go with the stock I have on order.

madchestermonkey

Pond straddler
    Oct 10, 2012
    Lowcountry SC
    As far as I can tell, no dust cover with Gen2, better lip and larger magwell bump / mag stop on Gen 3. Andy at engage was telling me they machined an extra relif cut on their lowers just for the Gen 3 so they would seat better. They both work just fine in my spkies, not built the engage lower yet.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Damn, I was going to bite, because they used to offer these with free shipping. Not any more. I'll just wait for the next gun show.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    I just ordered 5. They did not charge me any shipping or tax.

Really? I tried putting 5 mags in my cart, and went all the way to checkout - the option for shipping to my zip (21784) for 5 magazines was $11.92. Are you sure you didn't accidentally choose the "pickup at store" option? Or, do I need to continue further into the checkout process?

Dave T

Really? I tried putting 5 mags in my cart, and went all the way to checkout - the option for shipping to my zip (21784) for 5 magazines was $11.92. Are you sure you didn't accidentally choose the "pickup at store" option? Or, do I need to continue further into the checkout process?

When I put in my state and zip and estimated the shipping it gave me the $11.92 figure also. I went ahead and selected it since I was OK with paying the shipping. When I went to the next step it dropped my shipping to zero. You made my heart skip a beat... but I checked my email confirm and it does list my address for the shipping address.

I'm a first time buyer at AIM. Does that make a difference? I did not have a promo code to use. But I also did NOT have to wait till the end of the checkout process to see that my shipping would be free. Oh... re-reading your post... if you did not go to the next step, select the $11.92 shipping and go to the next step and see if it zeroes out for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom