• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigBlaze

FX4life
    Jul 26, 2009
    Huntingtown
    not exactly sure if this is the right section but here goes...

I went to buy some beef jerky today and there was a guy selling "20" round 10/22 Magazines there. They were actually 30 round eagle mags that he had drilled a hole in and inserted a metal rod through (not permanently) to stop it at 20 rounds. Would the purchase of said magazine be legal in MD?

Elite84

Oct 29, 2008
    I have bought those before, as far as I know that is legal because its limited to 20 rds. Where was this by the way I wanted to get more.

Ab_Normal

Ab_member
    Feb 2, 2010
    Carroll County
    not exactly sure if this is the right section but here goes...

I went to buy some beef jerky today and there was a guy selling "20" round 10/22 Magazines there. They were actually 30 round eagle mags that he had drilled a hole in and inserted a metal rod through (not permanently) to stop it at 20 rounds. Would the purchase of said magazine be legal in MD?

Just remember to go out of Md. before you take out the metal rod.:innocent0

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    I just made one. Would anyone be interested in purchasing them? I have 7 new never opened smoked one's I can make and 2 new blaze orange ones I can make. I was thinking $15 each plus shipping.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Trimags at $8.95 are a good solution for mag capacity laws as well as to utilize your current reliable Ruger 10/22 magazines. They're pretty slick, USA made, and from a veteran owned company :thumbsup:

Would be better than drilling holes in magazines long term...and they don't stick down as low.

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    What brand of mag?

I could use one, my Ruger kit won't allow me to use the standard 10-round mags... need something that sticks out farther and of course there are no "in between" sizes for states like MD...

I just made one. Would anyone be interested in purchasing them? I have 7 new never opened smoked one's I can make and 2 new blaze orange ones I can make. I was thinking $15 each plus shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom