• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • small shot

Aug 20, 2020
    Silver Spring is spinning out of control.. they have enough inner city problems without outsiders adding to it.

Once they started with all those apartment building it was only a matter of time.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Look, this is crap and they deserve to get locked up for a damned long time.

But I have to laugh at the last part where reality winner number 2 tried carjacking an on duty MCPD officer.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Look, this is crap and they deserve to get locked up for a damned long time.

But I have to laugh at the last part where reality winner number 2 tried carjacking an on duty MCPD officer.

****That WAS pretty funny. I know a kid who got in big trouble breaking into cars - he tried breaking into an unmarked police car in a parking lot, that had tinted windows, that had TWO cops inside watching him.... :lol: Talk about having a bad day. His own car was full of stolen merchandise, tools for breaking into homes, cars, etc.. as well as purses with ID's, etc... He actually ended up going to jail!! (this was a few years ago).

What are the odds. Like winning the reverse lottery and instead of getting money, you end up in jail and broke.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    ****That WAS pretty funny. I know a kid who got in big trouble breaking into cars - he tried breaking into an unmarked police car in a parking lot, that had tinted windows, that had TWO cops inside watching him.... :lol: Talk about having a bad day. His own car was full of stolen merchandise, tools for breaking into homes, cars, etc.. as well as purses with ID's, etc... He actually ended up going to jail!! (this was a few years ago).

What are the odds. Like winning the reverse lottery and instead of getting money, you end up in jail and broke.
    That good old chart of the more you F around, the more you are going to find out. And those boys sure did some F-ing around.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia

Sounds like an old client of mine that had Secret Service protection at the time. They turned half of the garage into their security post with video surveillance of the entire property. They watched some kid hop the fence and try to steal a bicycle in the backyard, then all the sudden he’s got two Secret Service agents all over his ass. The homeowner and one of the agents told me the story and were cracking up about it.
    Kid picked the WRONG house

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    Sounds like an old client of mine that had Secret Service protection at the time. They turned half of the garage into their security post with video surveillance of the entire property. They watched some kid hop the fence and try to steal a bicycle in the backyard, then all the sudden he’s got two Secret Service agents all over his ass. The homeowner and one of the agents told me the story and were cracking up about it.
    Kid picked the WRONG house
    Ours wasn't so lucky.

The handle pullers stole a medical bag out of the detail's Suburban and took off running. They didn't catch him.

I would have liked to have read THAT report! :rofl:

Reezie

Aug 18, 2020
    committing a crime in silver spring with no way to get back to Waldorf is eligible for dumbest criminals ever

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I always hated that quote. :spank:
    I always hated the way he injected it into an ongoing criminal case, with the intention of influencing the jury pool. But that's what race-baiters do.

As I recall the case, I seem to remember that the local DA didn't want to charge Zimmerman, but there was political pressure brought to bear because of the race issue. A lot of that was going on at the time; even more these days.

Obama set the country's race relations back 60 years, deliberately, over the course of his administration.

101combatvet

BANNED!!!
    Dec 7, 2011
    I always hated the way he injected it into an ongoing criminal case, with the intention of influencing the jury pool. But that's what race-baiters do.

As I recall the case, I seem to remember that the local DA didn't want to charge Zimmerman, but there was political pressure brought to bear because of the race issue. A lot of that was going on at the time; even more these days.

Obama set the country's race relations back 60 years, deliberately, over the course of his administration.
    Good point, Obama and his supporters are morons.

LuckyShot

Pissing off Liberals
    Apr 13, 2010
    on 270
    Why am I not surprised these carjackers dont even live in MoCo.

The red line and metro in general makes it easy for them to migrate over here. No wonder Potomac fought so hard to keep bus stops out of there.

Green line to gallery place needs metal detectors lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom