• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boardboy330

Resident Secret Squirrel
    Mar 18, 2008
    Wifey and I are moving back to MD within the next few months. It's based on when we find jobs.

She is a network admin - I am a jack of all trades majoring in hardware. Not necessarily looking to work together - just find positions.

She had no clearance, PM me for my info.

EDIT: Wifey found a position working at JHU for their IT support staff. Awesome opportunity and she is stoked.

Last edited:

SoMD-Gpa

Nov 30, 2012
    Southern Maryland
    I did a quick search through my company's current vacancies (QinetiQ-North America; www.qinetiq-na.com), but all the MD vacancies require Top Secret clearance with poly. There may be non-cleared positions in DC or Virginia, but I didn't search them.

Sorry,

boardboy330

Resident Secret Squirrel
    Mar 18, 2008
    No worries. I have a clearance, she has nothing. Just putting feelers out - don't want to take this slow LOL. I sincerely appreciate the search though :thumbsup:

BigT

Large Member
    Dec 20, 2011
    Hagerstown area
    Where in MD are you looking?

But the real question is WHY move back? I am trying to get out!!

PM me and we can work out getting your resumes to me, I may have some openings depending upon what you are looking to do.. (Mine are more security related but our company may have others)...

boardboy330

Resident Secret Squirrel
    Mar 18, 2008
    Moving back for personal (to Wifey) reasons. She asked to move...so we are :) Plus...have you been to IL? Corruption abounds.

She found a position at Johns Hopkins and starts Jan 23rd.

I am talking to another MDS member about work, but til I have a letter in hand - I am looking :)

BigT

Large Member
    Dec 20, 2011
    Hagerstown area
    Moving back for personal (to Wifey) reasons. She asked to move...so we are :) Plus...have you been to IL? Corruption abounds.

She found a position at Johns Hopkins and starts Jan 23rd.

I am talking to another MDS member about work, but til I have a letter in hand - I am looking :)

Well good luck to both of you! Might want to consider living just above the PA line far less taxing, and more freedom... I am trying to put the house on the market and move this summer, for me it will just be a short move to WV..

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Try looking at Northrop-Grumman and Lockheed-Martin. They are suppliying a lot of folks for contracts in the Woodlawn area (CMS, SSA).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom