• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheGoodSoldier

Oath Keeper
    Jan 25, 2013
    Silver Spring
    2/8 not sure if I fall into this special club but I'm going to go ahead and stick around lol. I'm waiting on my Sig M11-A1, really wanted a Sig 226 that way I could get a .45 ACP kit for it and have it in both 9mm/.45 ACP as well for carry but well...made due with what I found. lol

EPCuco

Mar 7, 2013
    As stressed as you were over this, we deserve a pic with your new Kahr and the biggest smile a face ever had, lol.
    Congrats :thumbsup:

And Pics you will receive.... Gonna pick it up around 5 and got to work for a few hours so around 9pm I will most def post some!! Thanks

Pay2Play

Jul 3, 2008
    Gambrills
    I hope so. I bought the .40 cal. I went shooting and rented on last weekend. I just need to start getting some practice in.

Well, thanks for the encouragement. I still don't think I'll be picking up anytime soon. At this point I'm thinking I could use a little money for a nice vacation from all this waiting.

Thanks again.

Finally got the phone call today for my 2/5 application! I'm getting the .40 cal as well (already have a 9mm). Just sucks that I'm out of town right now.

razulu

Feb 14, 2013
    Finally got the phone call today for my 2/5 application! I'm getting the .40 cal as well (already have a 9mm). Just sucks that I'm out of town right now.

Congratulations Pay2Play!

Keep me in your thoughts while you are practicing with you new toy. I hope some day before Christmas 2013, I'll have some good news too.

Have fun!!

EPCuco

Mar 7, 2013
    Pics

Pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      54.3 KB · Views: 169
    Last edited:

Pay2Play

Jul 3, 2008
    Gambrills
    Congratulations Pay2Play!

Keep me in your thoughts while you are practicing with you new toy. I hope some day before Christmas 2013, I'll have some good news too.

Have fun!!

Damn, I just knew you would have gotten the call before me. Hopefully tomorrow.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Purchased 2/3 and faxed application on 2/4. Still waiting....
    Me too - I was sure I was going to get the call this week because there are folks from later dates getting theirs back. I realize that these things are not always processed in order, but still - 47 days? The rediculousness of this is starting to wear on me. I was patient up through 30 days because at the time I was told that the wait was between 3 and 4 weeks. Now I'm beginning to wonder if they lost it.

Bunker

Freedom Catcher
    Feb 15, 2013
    Culvert
    Me too - I was sure I was going to get the call this week because there are folks from later dates getting theirs back. I realize that these things are not always processed in order, but still - 47 days? The rediculousness of this is starting to wear on me. I was patient up through 30 days because at the time I was told that the wait was between 3 and 4 weeks. Now I'm beginning to wonder if they lost it.

2/4 also.... Actually purchased on 1/23 Damn FFL decided to wait till 2/4 to fax it over

:mad54: Pretty damn pissed off about that..and will make it kown as soon as I pick it up

Have been pushing him on a daily basis for updates... nothing yet

Vikingpwr67

Jan 28, 2013
    Baltimore
    My buddy bought the same lower at the same dealer on 2/1 and I got mine on 2/4. He got his call last Thursday. So your telling me that is takes over a week to process 3 days worth of apps??????

XCheckR

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    HdG
    I called the msp today and got a lady on the phone who was fantastic....gave my ss number and looked it up....said they got my app 2/5 and I was not disapproved 3/15 but the fax hasn't gone out yet to the ffl. One simple freaking fax is all that is left....what a joke.........still waiting

Is there a special number to call???

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom