• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    I figured it would be best to start a thread just for this so noone interested misses it.

2/27 at Hap Baker around noon. Drinks and food at the Green Turtle afterward. Who is coming? What ya bringing?

Apone

May 1, 2009
    Salida, CO
    I'm in, as usual. I'll bring a few rifles - let me know what you guys wanna shoot. Definitely going to be spending time on the pistol range, though!

cega

BANNED!!!
    Jan 10, 2010
    I'm in unless I have to go to Florida or NY on business. I'll bring some stuff...

Ieatpeople

Dec 15, 2009
    i will be there. i will be at the pistol range wearing out my walther p22. if i can get my remington 579 to work for more than 60rds at a time then i plan on having some fun with that as well.

06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    I will be there, my wife just sprung a wedding reception on me for saturday and i said i don't think so, i have some shooting and drinking to do, the wedding can wait haha. Patrick I wouldn't mind shooting a few rounds thru your 3-gun and that sbr, since i don't think i actually got to shoot it last time since the trigger issues. I will use my own ammo too.

Apone

May 1, 2009
    Salida, CO
    I will be there, my wife just sprung a wedding reception on me for saturday and i said i don't think so, i have some shooting and drinking to do, the wedding can wait haha. Patrick I wouldn't mind shooting a few rounds thru your 3-gun and that sbr, since i don't think i actually got to shoot it last time since the trigger issues. I will use my own ammo too.

Will do. I'll bring them both.

BTW - that was NOT an "issue" with that trigger. It was a feature!!!

:D

RhinoActual

RhinoActual
    Feb 16, 2010
    Severna Park
    I am in...
    planning on bringing:
    suppressed ar-15
    custom remmington 700
    M1A
    Romanian PSL
    suppressed HK MK 23 if I can get some .45 fmj (poor student)

grb

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2010
    MT. Airy, Md
    Yeah, I'm in. May not be able to go get food / drinks afterwards. I will bring S&W 1911, Walther P-38 and a Mosin. May bring a son or two and their shooters as well.

vette97

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2008
    Carroll County, Maryland
    I have a friend staying with me from out of town. Want to do the shoot but we planned on hitting the York show Saturday. Might have to see if anyone's at the Turtle when we're back in the area.

ripper157

Feb 20, 2008
    Carroll County
    I'm working Saturday till 5. I may come out to the gt. Also trying to decide between going to AGC Sunday or going boarding. Anyone interested in Sunday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom