• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bboarder

Me Myself & I
    Mar 7, 2010
    Reisterstown
    Alright folks,

I am looking to add a couple of serious bow hunters to our management crew. This is not a lease farm, it is my families private property in Baltimore county (North West). We have a number of current hunters (some on MDShooters, some LEO), but our bow hunting department is lacking. I am not looking for a gaggle of hunters, one or two guys who shoot for meat and are respectful of the land. We expect to take 20-25 deer a year, this year we hit 18, myself and another MDshooters member shooting 14 of them.

PSA: Your hunting rights would be for yourself only, you would not be permitted to invite other hunters. Your hunting rights are good year to year and can be cancelled for any reason at any time. I hate to come across as an *******, but I don't want their to be any confusion.

This is not a lottery or first come first serve. I am looking to add like minded hunters that can add value to our group of hunters. This is for next season 15/16, we'll talk and maybe meet and also talk to the other guys I hunt with, everyone has to like everyone.

PM me
    -Full legal name (your record will be checked)
    -Experience, how long you've been hunting
    -What you do for a living (why, because I'm curious)
    -How much you hunt and how many you harvest seasonally
    -And anything else about yourself, hobbies, family, whatever.

If you want to know more about us, ask.

Alex

Chris0nllyn

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 6, 2012
    Calvert County
    I don't think wanting respectful, like minded hunters who appreciate your land means being an *******.

I wish you were a bit closer, but it's a bit far for me as well. Good luck in your search.

Bboarder

Me Myself & I
    Mar 7, 2010
    Reisterstown
    I don't think wanting respectful, like minded hunters who appreciate your land means being an *******.

I wish you were a bit closer, but it's a bit far for me as well. Good luck in your search.

I would agree, however, short story.

We used to have a concrete guy that did work occasionally. He was a hunter, he asked about privileges once and my dad filled out a slip for him with his name on it. He photocopied it and handed it out to a few of his employees, who when found hunting and confronted were argumentative and looking for a fight. Being crystal clear is the only way to hopefully prevent such situations moving forward.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    Just a little too far for me or i'd be in like flint.

:thumbsup: just a tad far ;) just wanted to say, LUCKY!!!!!! To those folks that get this opportunity

b67b09ff28b5721234a1e706ad623797aff0e591d94cafe45bd89a7580b3c08e.jpg

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Lucky to the folks that get in!

Unfortunately, might be a bit too far for me. I take a lot of deer in HoCo (bow). I have tried branching out to MoCo and BalCo, but it always seems like more driving than hunting. There sure are a lot of deer in Central Maryland.

Just curious: Is this a farm/crop damage permit?

Blackstar65

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2010
    Alright folks,

I am looking to add a couple of serious bow hunters to our management crew. This is not a lease farm, it is my families private property in Baltimore county (North West). We have a number of current hunters (some on MDShooters, some LEO), but our bow hunting department is lacking. I am not looking for a gaggle of hunters, one or two guys who shoot for meat and are respectful of the land. We expect to take 20-25 deer a year, this year we hit 18, myself and another MDshooters member shooting 14 of them.

PSA: Your hunting rights would be for yourself only, you would not be permitted to invite other hunters. Your hunting rights are good year to year and can be cancelled for any reason at any time. I hate to come across as an *******, but I don't want their to be any confusion.

This is not a lottery or first come first serve. I am looking to add like minded hunters that can add value to our group of hunters. This is for next season 15/16, we'll talk and maybe meet and also talk to the other guys I hunt with, everyone has to like everyone.

PM me
    -Full legal name (your record will be checked)
    -Experience, how long you've been hunting
    -What you do for a living (why, because I'm curious)
    -How much you hunt and how many you harvest seasonally
    -And anything else about yourself, hobbies, family, whatever.

If you want to know more about us, ask.

Alex

I wish I had the experience. That's about all I am a lacking. Good luck to those who qualify.

damifinowfish

Ultimate Member
    Dec 14, 2009
    Remulak
    You are not an *******

You have worked hard to develop your contacts, your hunting group, and the last thing you need are beer drinking idiots to loose that for you.

You have found way to open private property to hunting and cull the over populated deer in the area.

Keep up the good Job!

DF

Chris0nllyn

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 6, 2012
    Calvert County

We used to have a concrete guy that did work occasionally. He was a hunter, he asked about privileges once and my dad filled out a slip for him with his name on it. He photocopied it and handed it out to a few of his employees, who when found hunting and confronted were argumentative and looking for a fight. Being crystal clear is the only way to hopefully prevent such situations moving forward.

No doubt.

There's always someone that ruins it for everyone.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014

That's why we have ''written permission'' now. Land owner has to permit you by name.

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    Talk to your doctor and ask him to print your permission slip on the stationery used to print medicaid prescriptions. If you photocopy them they say 'COPY' in big letters.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    :lol2: yeah thats one and only thing I miss about MD...the quantity of deer you can take per season...but Idaho makes up for it with the different species of animals you can hunt here:D

Yeah, the grass is always greener, ain't it? Hope to get out west some day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom