• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Remi

Mar 17, 2015
    That's on you I have no clue.
    The riders were the least annoying and least stupid in the video too.
    It was the adults that completely supported all of it with absolutely F'ed up logic.

The guy that died rode his dirt bike in circles around the officers then flipped them off, took off going down the wrong side of the road, and jumped up the sidewalk.
    From what I remember he hit a car. Can't remember if it was parked or moving. Either way he's not gonna be doing that again.
    Naturally it was all the officer's fault.

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    On that Amazon page, frequently bought together; caltrops & pack of handcuff keys. Seems legit!

Love it! Reminds me of a lot at the Howard County Police auction some 20 years ago. A pair of bolt cutters with a mag light taped to the handle. Auctioneer called the lot a B&E kit.

Remi

Mar 17, 2015
    I don't know every reason but a big one is safety.
    The bikers don't care who or what they damage while running from the police.
    And if someone wrecks and dies it's all on the police for chasing them.

They are allowed to chase if an actual crime was committed but just the act of riding around recklessly doesn't justify it.

Broken windows in what way? Policing? I could see that.
    But in order for the police to actually police they'd need backing and support that they don't have. Can't really go anywhere with that without them getting in trouble for trying to do their job.

mark71211

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2012
    Edgewater
    If I remember correctly but didn't the city have a couple ex motorcross guys that were cops and they used dirt bikes to chase them down?

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Helmet only = organ donor!

I'll have to disagree here. Have a couple of friends who wouldn't be here today if not for their helmets. They were anti helmet until they walked away from drops that left their helmets looking like they went thru a war. I think Gary Bussey could be an argument for helmets. I don't ride no skin in this game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom