• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yingpin

Ultimate Member
    May 31, 2013
    Kingsville, MD
    I picked up a Polytech this year and it is my favorite rifle to shoot so far. Just another money pit. I am looking at slings, scopes, mounts, cheek rest ext. I really should just use the iron sites because it is great to shoot at 100 yards.

byf43

SCSC Life/NRA Patron Life
    Glad I got my Super Match 25 years ago. Maryland sucks $hit!

I passed up several M1A Match and SuperMatch rifles over the years.

A good friend became "dis-interested" in his Standard that he had re-worked to SuperMatch condition, I snatched it up.

It is HEAVY. With scope/mount/sling and no magazine, it weighs 2 oz less than 15 lbs.

I sure would like to get a Scout/Squad to sit next to my beloved M1A.

I HATE this _ _ _ _ed state.:mad54:

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    Bad bad bad

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      63.6 KB · Views: 326

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I heard today MSI is working on a bill to get the M1 removed from the banned list. Maybe there's hope still!

Glad to hear this as well.

Truly hoping we can get some legislators out to a range to pick one of these up at a range and shoot them. That'll show them how many robberies and assaults are committed with them, lol.

byf43

SCSC Life/NRA Patron Life
    Glad to hear this as well.

Truly hoping we can get some legislators out to a range to pick one of these up at a range and shoot them. That'll show them how many robberies and assaults are committed with them, lol.

IF any legislator wants to try to lug around my M1A, let me know when/where, and I'll let them try to carry it around.

:party29:

MarylandWillWin

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 23, 2015
    Baltimore
    There once was a starry eyed new shooter, who fell in love with the rugged good looks of the socom ii. Whose youthful lust was crushed by this thread and the inane equivocation of his home state's laws. The lack of philosophical rigor in that legislation is nearly enough to make him want to build an AR in 308 from an 80% lower, simply to highlight the nonsense of a model based legislation list.

2SAM22

Moderator Emeritus
    Apr 4, 2007
    I bought a Springfield "loaded" and a SOCOM II while living in MD. I guess in 2013 these rifles were found to be used in so many crimes that, for the sake of "the children" they were banned, thereby saving countless lives.

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    I bought a Springfield "loaded" and a SOCOM II while living in MD. I guess in 2013 these rifles were found to be used in so many crimes that, for the sake of "the children" they were banned, thereby saving countless lives.

I can't imagine how it was ever singled out to be on the list. It's not even all black and evil. It's Nice wood, like the dashboard of our delegates mercedes benzes.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍

M1As are the leading cause of sagging pants on the streets.

#beltlesslivesmatter

MarylandWillWin

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 23, 2015
    Baltimore

As a 10 year resident of Baltimore, I quail when I see someone coming down the streets with a $1500+ high powered target rifle :lol2:

I can't imagine how it was ever singled out to be on the list. It's not even all black and evil. It's Nice wood, like the dashboard of our delegates mercedes benzes.

And the inconsistency is just inane. Chinese M14 clone, no problem! Domestic product, premium priced, right out!

M1As are the leading cause of sagging pants on the streets.

#beltlesslivesmatter

It does seem inconvenient that it might snag one's waistband and yank down the pants when worn behind on a sling, right?

Ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom