#11 Perc. Caps - Want CCI - Anyone Seen These Local ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    I've noticed all the local gun shops are selling the Triple 7 #11 caps. I am looking for more of the CCI caps. If anyone happens to notice them in the SoMd area please let me know where and what the price was. I'd appreciate the efforts. Thanks.

Shazam

Dec 20, 2012
    I got some at Atlantic Guns in Silver Spring a couple weeks ago. Not exactly SoMd, but not far off the Beltway.

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    I am aware you didn't ask how many people had in stock. I told you that i had 7 tins on hand for a reason, if you where out of them i was going to offer you a tin or two until you could find some. I only have one rifle on hand that uses them and only shoot it a few times a year

paxfish

Ultimate Member
    Nov 11, 2008
    Culvert & Points West
    heh heh - I lose about 4 caps for each shot I take I think. So I used about 10 caps all season.

I too like the CCI #11, though the winchesters seem to work fine as well. No failures on either. Other than the fact they fricken disappear...

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    heh heh - I lose about 4 caps for each shot I take I think. So I used about 10 caps all season.

I too like the CCI #11, though the winchesters seem to work fine as well. No failures on either. Other than the fact they fricken disappear...

Same here. I use either the CCI or Winchesters and I have never had a bad cap. The problem is all of the retailers around here want to push the more expensive Triple Seven caps and I don't want those when the others work great.

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    Tackle box has a whole case full as of today.

Thanks sir. I am going to call Fred's this morning before I travel. Doug told me they he had some coming and they were supposed to be in last week. I have just not had time to get over there. I use to get them for $4.99 and these days they are about $6.89, but, I'm not paying the $10.00 people want for them Triple Seven caps.

I also have a buddy who lives down in Virginia who is shipping me some from Green Top.

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    Powder Shoppe on Rt 6 in Dentsville has CCI # 11s, but for just shy of $10!

Yeah I stay from Larry's place. I've known the man for a few decades, but, I have no desire to pay his prices. However, his stuff sure will keep him stocked up on coffee. Larry is a nice guy, but, $10.00 for the CCI's I want is $3.00 more than the Winchester and Triple Seven's I don't want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom