• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lax

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Baldwin
    I hope that's not the case. I was planning on going to the range next weekend. But I guess because of this deal, they will have at least 2000 orders to fill.

You Okay this when you order

I hereby affirm that i am over the age of 18 years of age for rifle ammunition and 21 years of age for pistol and there are NO State Local Or Federal laws prohibiting me from owning any of the products i am purchasing. I also agree to comply with all ITAR (US Export) laws.

I understand my card will be charged at this time to secure the components and cost to manufacture and fill my order prior to shipping.

chrisflhtc

Jan 28, 2010
    Hagerstown
    I have enough on hand that I can wait for them to ship it:innocent0 it is almost a good price now if I do some calculations.600 rds of .40 and .223 for around $.22 a round is OK with me.:D

C

ride4frnt

Jun 18, 2011
    Clear Spring
    I read that when I agreed, but I thought for sure I read same day shipping. Maybe I'm mistaken. Either way, I payed 14 cents per round, so I think
    I can wait.

lax

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Baldwin
    anyones order beyond the pending stage yet?
    I have no doubt they are going to take a while to fill orders, they offered ammo at those prices and were hammered with 3000 orders for bulk ammo which they make as it is ordered.

Garet Jax

Not ignored by gamer_jim
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2011
    Bel Air
    Thanks, I am about 800 above that . :envy:

You and me both.

Their CS sucks. Their phone number does not get answered, their voice mail box is full and they haven't responded to a 2 day old email.

I am OK waiting a few more days for shipment, but am not OK waiting weeks. Does anyone have any thought as to where they are on fulfilling orders?

lax

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Baldwin
    You and me both.

Their CS sucks. Their phone number does not get answered, their voice mail box is full and they haven't responded to a 2 day old email.

I am OK waiting a few more days for shipment, but am not OK waiting weeks. Does anyone have any thought as to where they are on fulfilling orders?

boofriginhoo do you bitch about everything you buy online? oh and wth is a winchester 870

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom