• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    How do they teach history?
    Don't you remember how our founding fathers were given america by the british after using diplomacy, kind words, and gifts of flowers?
    founding fathers.jpg

Feb 28, 2013
    Damn, my kids and I toss Dragon-Ball-Z-style energy blasts at each other all the time. School administrators should focus on *actual* infractions, like fist-to-face contact.

dragonball_schoolgirls2.jpg

Looks to me like they're playing "Street Fighter."

SSF2THDR-ryu-hadoken.jpg

I wonder what the police department said to them after they got the call about the imaginary arrow. :eek:

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    What if it were an imaginary NERF arrow? That would be safe. I would use that or the Chewbacca defense.

BigSteve57

Ultimate Member
    Feb 14, 2011
    What if it were an imaginary NERF arrow? That would be safe. I would use that or the Chewbacca defense.

How would your imaginary nerf arrows stand up to my imaginary explosive tipped heat seeking GPS equipped arrows?

We could imagine an electronic malfunction causing my arrows to spiral into the dirt making your nerf arrows far more deadly.

Geez. I'm really off the deep end here....:sad20:

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    How would your imaginary nerf arrows stand up to my imaginary explosive tipped heat seeking GPS equipped arrows?

We could imagine an electronic malfunction causing my arrows to spiral into the dirt making your nerf arrows far more deadly.

Geez. I'm really off the deep end here....:sad20:

If he said they were imaginary NERF arrows, maybe he wouldn't be suspended. With your explosive tipped, heat seeking arrows, no doubt the death toll among unicorns and fairies would be apocalyptic. Nobody wants to see that, sicko.

pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    You guys can have your nerf arrows and grenades....I'll be in the principals office with an imaginary Megan Fox and Jennifer Aniston.

Benanov

PM Bomber
    May 15, 2013
    Shrewsbury, PA
    FYI the Rutherford Institute is like a conservative version of the ACLU. They stand up for the rights of average Americans, vs. rights of criminals.

Please explain that logic.

You have to protect the rights of the people who aren't well-liked...otherwise by the time your rights start to be infringed all the precedent is against you.

Les Gawlik

Ultimate Member
    Apr 2, 2009
    You have to protect the rights of the people who aren't well-liked...otherwise by the time your rights start to be infringed all the precedent is against you.

Which is the criticism of the ACLU. They are extremely selective about the amendments they are willing to fight for. What major litigation has the ACLU sponsored to protect the 2A? How about the 10th?

Benanov

PM Bomber
    May 15, 2013
    Shrewsbury, PA
    Which is the criticism of the ACLU. They are extremely selective about the amendments they are willing to fight for. What major litigation has the ACLU sponsored to protect the 2A? How about the 10th?

I don't get the ACLU hate on this board. They don't work against 2A, they just don't fight for it. That's acceptable. It's "limitation of scope" - plus a lot of their 4A work helps with 2A.

I hate the ACLU because they wouldn't leave my wife alone - always hitting us up for donations. You call too aggressively...well, then you don't get any more money.

There are other nonprofits which are perfectly deserving of our money if you want to focus on the 2A fight. SAF gets a lot of mention here.

Les Gawlik

Ultimate Member
    Apr 2, 2009
    I don't get the ACLU hate on this board. They don't work against 2A, they just don't fight for it. That's acceptable. It's "limitation of scope" - plus a lot of their 4A work helps with 2A.

I call it intellectual dishonesty. There are a number of 1A issues they will not touch because the victim is associated with a conservative point of view, or is unfavored by the current regime. For example, the current administration has demoted, punished or prosecuted more whistleblowers than all of the previous administrations combined. Where is the ACLU on that? What have they done to help any of those victims? What have they done for the victims of the ATF? Or the victims of the IRS? They are just whores for the progs.

And the SAF does get my money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom