Pasadena
    Heres my two.

1022008.jpg

1022002.jpg

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Aberdeen Walmart eh? I might have to stop in there on my way home from work...unless you wanna sell me yours ;)

I was @ Dicks in Bel Air last night. They had 10/22 for $189 ($10 off). THe guys were really nice, I looked @ Ammo and scopes and didn't hastle me that I didn't buy b/c I told htem I was going to wait for my Rewards $$ and $20 off sale. They had 2 on display.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    not to sound gay or nothing but if anyone sees a pink hogue stainless in a shop please post about it.

I was in Dick's Bel Air yesterday and they had a pink stock on display. I think it was a Mossberg but it was it could hvae been a 10/22 because I really didn't give it a 2nd look since I wasn't interested. You may want to call just in case. Does Ruger make a synthetic stock pink or just a pink finish on a wood stock?

ChrisR/T

Resident Beer Snob
    Oct 30, 2008
    Las Vegas, from Hazard County
    I was in Dick's Bel Air yesterday and they had a pink stock on display. I think it was a Mossberg but it was it could hvae been a 10/22 because I really didn't give it a 2nd look since I wasn't interested. You may want to call just in case. Does Ruger make a synthetic stock pink or just a pink finish on a wood stock?

I was checking Ruger's website, and i think they do both, a pink wooden stock and a pink synthetic stock.

ArmyDV

Krull the Warrior King
    Jan 10, 2009
    not to sound gay or nothing but if anyone sees a pink hogue stainless in a shop please post about it.

Pink SS 10/22 at Bass Pro in Arundel Mills... saw it this morning. I think the price was 239.00 but don't quote me on the price.

futureseabee

CTT not seabee anymore
    Aug 18, 2008
    Va Beach
    yeah i might pimp it out i have my eye on the tapco stocks and tech sights maybe a forward pistol grip
    idk i am going to keep the original stock i like it and might put it back on later

mdsuave13

Zombie Survival Expert
    Nov 8, 2007
    ellicott city
    god the 10/22, i got my first one, xmas in the morning, and then the next day the ups truck came with my other half of my gift. a krinkerplinker.com kit.

Lets just say the paperwork couldn't come fast enough so i could throw it all together...

Mega

Wolverine
    Feb 18, 2009
    Lewes, DE
    How about a pair of Ruger 10/22's?

The first is a SuperStock/A
    She does pretty well with Winchester X-pert (.246 average group), but she does even better with Wolf MT.

DSCN0006.JPG

The other is a Nordic AR22 which is still in the process of being 'massaged' at an undisclosed location.

Nordic001.jpg

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    Man I love those Nordic builds! I just cant justify the price right now. So who did the barrel on that superstocker?

Mega

Wolverine
    Feb 18, 2009
    Lewes, DE
    Man I love those Nordic builds! I just cant justify the price right now. So who did the barrel on that superstocker?

That Nordic is a unique build. The internals are all Rimfire Technologies items.
    http://www.rimfiretechnologies.com/

The barrel is a RT Quantum with a custom 2" extension. The trigger group is one of the latest items to be included in the RT catalog. In fact, open the catalog and just about everything you see there is on this build (including a few custom items that are not even available yet).

My goal with this rifle was to have a Nordic based 10/22 that would out shoot any other Nordic build on the planet, and 99% of the "ultimates" you see on RFC. Time will tell if I am found to be correct, but I believe that I will be.

The SuperStock work was done primarily by Randy at Connecticut Precision Chambering.
    http://community-2.webtv.net/RandyAtCPC/CPC1022BoltRework/index.html

Randy did the trigger and the the bolt, and he also set back and re-chambered the factory stock peg barrel with a modified Bentz chamber. If I ever get around to bedding this rifle, it should shoot even better than this target, especially with some good Wolf MT ammo.

Target01.JPG

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    If you had a stock T barrel that shot atleast that good would you still send it out to get cut? I can't decide if I should or not with my factory gun. It really needs work done to the factory trigger but with Lapua ammo at 25 yrds. it shoots the low .2's. I'm thinking with a better trigger I can do abit better, but if the gun already shoots that good will having the barrel recut and chambered really improve things much. Can you just run those targets off your printer? If I wasn't already building two
    Ar lowers I'd start a Nordic build but I'll just have to wait for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom