• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    are GONE:D:party29: well sorta;) i just won this auction on gunbroker, well amy technically is going to be giving it to me for my birthday:D
    i freakin sweated it out all day watching the hours roll by on the auction
    pix874336890.jpg

pix874337015.jpg

i figured it would be a good start to my blue gun collection:cool:

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Neat, who would have thought so many colors!

Been trying to nab a green laminate mannlicher for months now myself.

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    $200 plus $30 shipping I think i got a pretty good deal b/c the other dealers had the same gun for $350 (buy it now $368). i didn't want to buy a walnut basic stock rifle for $170 from dicks and then blow another couple hundred on a blue stock. but i know i will find myself at a pawnshop soon trying to talk them down on another rifle to do just that:innocent0

i did try to get this one but i bid it up to $390 and still didn't hit his reserve he has a buy it now of $500 (also a matching savage 10 for $1000)
    a517672676_l.jpg

and i'm giving some thought to selling my gsg5 for this:D
    Auction_Arms.jpg

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    I like the bottom rifle. The top rifle has a nice paint job but the stuff on it is junk. I'd take your rifle over the top one all day long.

Shots Fired

May 13, 2009
    Sparks, MD
    Congrats. Nice rifle. I have a custom 10-22 as well. If you need a partner to break it in, I shoot at Hap Bakker most Sunday mornings. Visit my website and give me a shout.

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    I like the bottom rifle. The top rifle has a nice paint job but the stuff on it is junk. I'd take your rifle over the top one all day long.

thanks russ, yeah i liked the paint but couldn't justify spending that much for the rest of it. that tactical solutions rifle on the bottom is $850

Nice rifle at a good price. Any plans for mods to it?

maybe a scope and of course some mags. i went for the stainless barrel to keep myself from wanting to swap it out with a stainless or colored. i dont want to put any money into this other than that.

thanks everybody:D i can't wait to get it home and now i have a reason to go pick up my group buy lower from joe:thumbsup:

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    Congrats. Nice rifle. I have a custom 10-22 as well. If you need a partner to break it in, I shoot at Hap Bakker most Sunday mornings. Visit my website and give me a shout.

thanks, i've been meaning to check out hap baker. i'll have to make sure its a sunday when i go:party29:

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    cool, i will try to make it. i got a new scope for the gsg to play with and 1100 rounds. i won't get the 10/22 til the following weekend. also still haven't shot my AR:innocent0

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    okay so i've got about 1-1/2 weeks probably til i bring her home, what are the common mods and accesories i should be gathering and preparing for? i figure i'll have to wait for a pa gunshow to get some mags, has anyone used the 50rnd teardrop mag or the drums that i see advertised?

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    $200 plus $30 shipping I think i got a pretty good deal b/c the other dealers had the same gun for $350 (buy it now $368). i didn't want to buy a walnut basic stock rifle for $170 from dicks and then blow another couple hundred on a blue stock. but i know i will find myself at a pawnshop soon trying to talk them down on another rifle to do just that:innocent0

i did try to get this one but i bid it up to $390 and still didn't hit his reserve he has a buy it now of $500 (also a matching savage 10 for $1000)
    a517672676_l.jpg

and i'm giving some thought to selling my gsg5 for this:D
    Auction_Arms.jpg

looking for one (second picture myself.. used to see it at basspro for under $500 and saw one at chantilly gun show for $1500..:shocked:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom