• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madmattmd

Aug 17, 2006
    The Frozen North
    On Sunday, October 20, 2013, Mayberry Game Protective Association in Westminster will host a Sporting Clay Fundraiser to benefit the family of fallen Baltimore County Police Office Jason Schneider.

Registration begins at 7:30 a.m. The shoot starts at 8:00 a.m. The cost is $30 per shooter. Food and refreshments will be sold on site.

Mayberry Game Protective Association is located at 2555 Mayberry Road, Westminster, Maryland 21158. A PDF of the flyer is attached.

Please come out to show your support for the Schneider family.

For further details, please contact Sean Lawlor at 443-744-1472.

If you are not able to attend, donations to Officer Schneider’s family can be sent to the “Officer Jason L. Schneider Memorial fund” at Baltimore County F.O.P. Lodge #4.

Thanks,
    Matt Guilfoyle

Attachments

• Schneider Sporting Clay Shoot Flyer 2013.pdf
      165.3 KB · Views: 105

trp7

Apr 3, 2009
    This is a great cause and excuse to get out and shoot. Please come out and take care of this family.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Good cause -good targets and good food--Nice meeting you too, Lou45. Mayberry always does good job with these shoots.

I knew you were going to be there but didn't know who you were so as soon as the weather warmed up to jacket off, er, um, I mean take my jacket off so people could see the big Lou45 on the back of my shirt, it wouldn't be long before other MDS members that didn't know me in person, such as yourself, would be coming by for a formal intro. Nice meeting you Poss.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom