• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    After knocking down 325 per class x 75 people x 2 times a week you would think she was interested in everyone having a HGP. But during class it was like she felt nobody should have one. Very strange..
    She is definitely ringing the bell on that income for people taking the classes.
    She’s not about the 2A, but the PROFIT she can make from being a 2A “supporter”.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    That can be said about many LGS and their affiliates in this state.
    I cant fault them for it. Some, though, are greedy and try to pass themselves off as virtuous. If she cared, she’d learn the laws. She’s been corrected enough.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    I cant fault them for it. Some, though, are greedy and try to pass themselves off as virtuous. If she cared, she’d learn the laws. She’s been corrected enough.
    Not disagreeing just adding to it.

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    In my class (several years ago) she said she was carrying three. If true, they were very well concealed. As a rather petite female, she didn't have a lot of real estate under or around which to hide much. Just sayin'
    OK,,
    Time for some pictures??

AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    This is the same person who taught in our class, that when you are doing a reload, you must keep your firing hand at full extension with your weapon so that bad guy doesn't know you're out of ammo. I'm serious. We were doing drills in the stupid room once we went through all the Maryland required crap. And she made us literally drop the mag, get our spare mag with our support hand, and awkwardly slap it back into the gun while the gun never leaves full extension. You know, so the bad guy doesn't know you're out of ammo.

It boggles the mind. It's almost like teaching someone to aim low because through sustained fire your muzzle is likely to rise and your shots are likely to climb. Just stupid.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    You really need to be in her class. We need you to be in her class. :clap:
    I'd love to do it.
    Years ago when they first opened up, I asked if they were hiring. Brought them a resume in and chatted a few minutes. Never heard from them.
    I'm sure I would have been outta ther long ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom