• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jaypark

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 29, 2009
    peoples republic of MOCO
    have a millet and dont like it for accuracy or quality of adjustment dials... have a CQ/T and it is a bad arsh system for up close to mid range... I usually clown guys with EO Techs and Aimpoints... and then they shoot mine and head to the store

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    For what its worth, Bass Pro has a Trijicon accupoint 3-9x40, green triangle reticle in the case. Jeeeeezzzz thats a nice scope, I know your looking for a 1-4 but just from what I saw with that scope, I think its safe to assume all Accupoints will be just as nice. Lightweight, aim with both eyes open, fast to aquire a good sight picture. If I had 779 laying around...

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    For what its worth, Bass Pro has a Trijicon accupoint 3-9x40, green triangle reticle in the case. Jeeeeezzzz thats a nice scope, I know your looking for a 1-4 but just from what I saw with that scope, I think its safe to assume all Accupoints will be just as nice. Lightweight, aim with both eyes open, fast to aquire a good sight picture. If I had 779 laying around...

Accupoints are nice scopes but Nikon is a nice compromise, Weaver is too.

Royall577

Oct 9, 2010
    Essex, MD
    +1 on the M223 and mount. I was in the same situation as you a couple of months ago and after reading Russ review I was sold and bought the M223 w/ mount. It is alot faster than I tought it would be and the eye relief is great. Good Luck!

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    +1 on the M223 and mount. I was in the same situation as you a couple of months ago and after reading Russ review I was sold and bought the M223 w/ mount. It is alot faster than I tought it would be and the eye relief is great. Good Luck!

:thumbsup: The generous eye relief is very nice when running 4x and moving around. On 1x it is very close to running a RDS. At this range I run it as more of a peep sight than an actual precision aiming point.

zachsm4

May 22, 2011
    earleville
    the millet is a nice scope for the money got mine from midway on sale fore 200 and cant say anything bad about it nice and clear and at 2x cant see the front sight post

Do any of you guys have one of these?

http://swfa.com/SWFA-SS-1-4x24-Tactical-30mm-Riflescope-P48373.aspx

I need something to put on a Bushmaster LR308 MOE Mid Length. I have an extra EOTech 512 laying around but since it's a .308 I would like a little more reach than the red dot gives me...

I'm not sure the M223 would work real well on the gun. I may just go with an ACOG 4x with iron sights on top.

While I cannot comment on this particular scope, I can comment on the Accupoint 1.25-4.0 that is on my Mk14Mod0 clone. Fast acquisition of the sight, no batteries, quality glass. I've not shot it beyond 300 yards but it has been accurate up to that distance. Next up is a quality mount (presently mounted in A.R.M.S. QD rings). I did like the Nikon but had already purchased the Accupoint. Were I to do it again I'd likely still get the same thing.

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    I checked out a m223 at the last york show...on 1x it was about the same as aquiring a red dot. I actually really liked the scope. Clear glass, seemed like i was holding something built well in my hands

Royall577

Oct 9, 2010
    Essex, MD
    I checked out a m223 at the last york show...on 1x it was about the same as aquiring a red dot. I actually really liked the scope. Clear glass, seemed like i was holding something built well in my hands

I really love mine. I really feel that it is one of the best scopes on the market for the price. I have taken the scope on and off multiple times and have never lost my zero.

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    Last weekend I shot a 5 shot .3 inch group with my SPR with a Nikon M223 1-4x with the point blank reticle. Then shot a .75 group at 200. I'd say that's plenty good precision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom