• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MauiWowie

I have the SIGness...
    Nov 23, 2008
    Harford Co.
    Ok well someone was bound to start it so I'm going to do it.....

If you plan on heading up to FreeState to shoot and want to try and hook up with a companion or shooting buddy just post it up here. I'm hoping this will be as popular as my Wally World Thread

Just subscribe to this thread and you'll get an email anytime someone posts "I'm heading up if anyone wants to meet up".....

Free State Gun Range Website

MDSFlags.jpg

MauiWowie

I have the SIGness...
    Nov 23, 2008
    Harford Co.
    I'll start...
    I'm heading up Tuesday AM around 11am
    I'm the Filipino guy with all the SIG's that you wish you had! :innocent0
    just kidding I'm only bringing my favorite one P228 W. German with E2 grip newly installed

Introduce yourself to me if you want to try out some of my stuff...
    I'll bring a few MDS flags for anyone that want to buy one FTF :party29:

95% able to make it on tues, see you there =)

Sweet It will be nice to finally meet you!

weeman

Oct 2, 2009
    Im going tomorrow (Tues) around 1030 or so. Bringing my sig 228 and my ar.

MauiWowie

I have the SIGness...
    Nov 23, 2008
    Harford Co.
    FreeState is the best indoor paid range I've ever been too...
    The facility is State of the Art. The staff went above and beyond to make me feel welcome and at home. Hell I spent 3 hours there and only 45min of it was actually shooting. Randy the owner is a nice guy to shoot the breeze with. I will be getting a membership there. I mentioned to him to have a MDS shooters wall with name plates on it so when we go shoot we can grab it and hang it on our lane so when another MDS member comes they know who you are. He smiled and said we can try and make that happen. I've honestly never felt so welcome in a business. I felt like I was doing a FTF transaction with a fellow MDS member and NOT like a customer just wasting their time.

The turning targets are awesome! They can program the target to turn and face you ever so many seconds then it can attack you and turn or can retreat and then turn. I was having so much fun doing double taps at the target after it turned facing me and then would turn it back.

This will be the ONLY indoor range I will go to from now on....
    Nothing beats outside shooting but indoor this is it!

MW

Auckland

Get On My Horse
    Apr 6, 2008
    The Dena
    I had a great time today. Stayed for 2 1/2 hours. Shot for 1 1/2 and ended up shooting 300 rounds. The staff is awesome and the range is top notch. I will most likely get a membership there.

snoopaloop

Mar 5, 2009
    Middle River
    I stopped in again today and had another great experience. Of course, when I walked in I had to first deal with the evil and vicious Assault Spaniel guarding the place. :)

I had a few light primer strikes with my M&P and when mentioning what to do with the rounds that didn't go off, they instead had the resident gunsmith take a look. I was more than pleased with the service!

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    I stopped in again today and had another great experience. Of course, when I walked in I had to first deal with the evil and vicious Assault Spaniel guarding the place. :)

I had a few light primer strikes with my M&P and when mentioning what to do with the rounds that didn't go off, they instead had the resident gunsmith take a look. I was more than pleased with the service!

AND THEY HAVE A SHOP DOG?!

Pure win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom