• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    really? I didn't know murders went free the next day... you must have a badass lawyer?...He was already dying...why prolong the misery in his mind...greedy grand daughter doesn't get $Hit...as it should be...you think she deserved the car?:sad20:or anything else? All this didn't happen in one day...over time the mislead youth that tried stealing his car learned about working hard and earning something...instead of stealing it. The old guy ended his own misery and in so doing put the "thugs" in jail for a long time...if not for life...

Self defense is not murder. Clint's Character put these guys in a kill or be killed position on their own property with a lots of witnesses all justly assumed he was armed. Just because he was not armed does not mean they were not acting in self defense. Either way, its hardly a 2nd degree murder charge, manslaughter at the very very best. Most likely just a not guilty, if even charged. Just stupid if you ask me. I think he was just trying to pull a twist to Clints standard go kill them all move and failed. I don't think she deserved the car but little could not cut it as a thug certainly did not earn it. He did not work hard and save for years like most kids his age would have had to do. He did not do anything to earn it. Or is it one of these things that now that he is not doing criminal activity anymore, he "deserves" it. Of course his grand daughter might not have just looked at him as nothing more than a someone to inherit car from if he was not such an A-Hole. Sorry man, I love most of these type movies but this one sucked!

mayor_quimby

4+4= Jello
    Nov 19, 2008
    ^but every witness I figured would say they fired on him without provocation and thus be rid of those gang members who the community feared ?

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    Just wanted to share this because it fit the title...

Attachments

• we dont dial 911.jpg
      we dont dial 911.jpg
      70 KB · Views: 105

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    Self defense is not murder. Clint's Character put these guys in a kill or be killed position on their own property with a lots of witnesses all justly assumed he was armed. Just because he was not armed does not mean they were not acting in self defense. Either way, its hardly a 2nd degree murder charge, manslaughter at the very very best. Most likely just a not guilty, if even charged. Just stupid if you ask me. I think he was just trying to pull a twist to Clints standard go kill them all move and failed. I don't think she deserved the car but little could not cut it as a thug certainly did not earn it. He did not work hard and save for years like most kids his age would have had to do. He did not do anything to earn it. Or is it one of these things that now that he is not doing criminal activity anymore, he "deserves" it. Of course his grand daughter might not have just looked at him as nothing more than a someone to inherit car from if he was not such an A-Hole. Sorry man, I love most of these type movies but this one sucked!

:lol::lol:you should go into MD gov...cuz pointing a scary finger is dangerous and now the thugs can use self defense with their illegal weapons:lol2::lol2::lol2:

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    No, not really... I am not committing suicide for the community...

Still don't get exactly what this movie was getting at? That old white guys should clean up the now diverse community by committing suicide by thug in a way that the thug will be able to make a good case for self defense and get off?

Even better the thugs used a full auto and somehow atf could not manage a strict liability case.... :)

The old grey Clint ain't what he used to be....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom