• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Here is my reply to R n R's reply to element 94. If a person is born alive, they have the right to stay that way.

To accomplish this, they do not need anyone's permission to protect themselves by whatever means available if the need arises. End of discussion.

ELEMENT94

Wild eyed pistol waver.
    Sep 23, 2007
    Here is my reply to R n R's reply to element 94. If a person is born alive, they have the right to stay that way.

To accomplish this, they do not need anyone's permission to protect themselves by whatever means available if the need arises. End of discussion.

And again I agree. And how has that worked for us?

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll

I agree with this completely. I really want, and probably need, a brand new machine gun. Oh wait, cannot buy them brand new. I'd like a RPG too.

Those that know me, know I am armed pretty much to the teeth within what the law will allow. I could still use more though. Can never have too much armament to use against ones enemies, foreign or domestic.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    I agree with this completely. I really want, and probably need, a brand new machine gun. Oh wait, cannot buy them brand new. I'd like a RPG too.

Those that know me, know I am armed pretty much to the teeth within what the law will allow. I could still use more though. Can never have too much armament to use against ones enemies, foreign or domestic.

Why “more” RPGs?

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    "Oh help me brother Rack, there's an elitist bloviator drowning me with a word salad on aisle three."

You failed to re-imply that I am a racist. Have you already forgotten where you were trying to lead me? I assumed that the powers that be cleaned up this thread and I was going to try to leave it that way. Since the Glory Hounds could not, here we go again..............

There is a vitriolic man in aisle four tossing cans of SPAM while mumbling to himself. I need an ambulance chasing lawyer to help me out over here in aisle three from these cans of SPAM going bam bam on my yams because the law will not allow me to go ...............

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    Meanwhile on earth, HB786 was moved and no one is paying attention. Rumors of its demise may be exaggerated.
    Some of us are... I'm standing outside of Judiciary trying to work on committee members...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Looks like it was voted out of committee. So, that bill should be available tomorrow with the amendments. If it isn't posted tomorrow, it is going to be a long, long anxiety filled weekend.

I would unpack the good stuff, its going to be a long weekend.

05-drugs-lede-new.w1200.h630.jpg

Dave.B

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2011
    how did things get to the point of some of us having such dislike/disdain for one another that our conversations look like this?

aren't we all supposed to be on the same team here?

Jockeying for victim status. There are as many snowflakes on the right side as there are on the left.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    I would unpack the good stuff, its going to be a long weekend.

05-drugs-lede-new.w1200.h630.jpg

I'm sick, my head really hurts, and I am playing word scrabble with those that are better than me at it. I feel light headed from all of this.

Not sure I want to work on any tax returns this evening. Might result in people getting audited.

I really hope the amendments are posted soon and I can put off the Blaser R8 until next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom