• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Got it! Time?

I'll have to defer to the 'now famous' members of Patriot Picket on that one, I just pop in from time to time, so I'm not the one to ask for details. :)

I’ll give it until the minions are awake enough and then all are kaput

Yeah, I'm not betting on things sticking around too long come morning.

This state burns my ****ing ass up.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Got it! Time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We usually meet at Mission BBQ at 6pm for a bite. Back up to Lawyers Mall by 7pm for the meet and greet. Movement of legislators picks up by 730 and they're supposed to start the session by 8pm. We usually pack up and are on the road by 830, to home or jail, depending on the whim of our rulers, seemingly.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    If you have not already seen it, go to Bryan P. Sears' Facebook page. There are photos and video of the incident, and there is a video of Senator Michael Hough and Mike Miller talking about the matter. Kudos to Hough.

To say I am not happy, would be an understatement. If Hogan does not come up with a response to this matter, I will have to abstain from voting in the next Governor election should he be running. Cannot let something like this slide at the voting booth.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    If this don't wake up every MDS'er for next Monday nothing will , we need to rally behind our brothers & sisters , I will be there next Monday with my son . This sickens me , they are trying to intimidate us from the Constitutional rights we are suppose to have . This is a shameful act .

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Admiral Yamamoto's words are even more relevant now !!

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve"

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I'm changing the thread title to be more specific.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    The new MD statehouse

Sieg Heil !!!

Attachments

• reichstag-berlin-1 (1).jpg
      reichstag-berlin-1 (1).jpg
      108.2 KB · Views: 982
    • Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-2006-0315-500,_Berlin,_Reichstagssitzung.jpg
      Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-2006-0315-500,_Berlin,_Reichstagssitzung.jpg
      18.4 KB · Views: 987
    • 330px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_147-0510,_Berlin,_Lustgarten,_Kundgebung_der_HJ.jpg
      330px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_147-0510,_Berlin,_Lustgarten,_Kundgebung_der_HJ.jpg
      63.2 KB · Views: 936

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    FREE Legal Assistance

Have we started a fund for their legal fees? If not, who can set it up and where do I send $ to??

From 2A Resource Room Facebook

Attachments

• Attorney.JPG
      Attorney.JPG
      10 KB · Views: 965

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Time to flush this turd to NRA and every national news outlet and 2A friendly blogger and website you know.

Tyranny by any other name is still just small minded, high handed folks doing anything and everything they can to control others whose opinions and values they don't like...unconstitutionally.

Politics. The acquisition of and application of power.

They were arrested because they were inconvenient and annoying...and white, middle aged, law abiding taxpayers. Simple.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    PS. I'm betting they thought they were slick ordering the arrests...gave the "authorities" (who should be ashamed as they are NOT in any way true to their OATHs) a chance to frisk our brothers. I'm sure they (pitiful politicians) figured the PP was armed to the teeth. Sadly, they were right but wrong. Our brothers were armed only with righteousness...and that founded by the inherent rights of man and documented in our Constitution and Bill of Rights. Truth...maybe insufficient in the gulag of Maryland.

Free state my arse.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    PS. I'm betting they thought they were slick ordering the arrests...gave the "authorities" (who should be ashamed as they are NOT in any way true to their OATHs) a chance to frisk our brothers. I'm sure they (pitiful politicians) figured the PP was armed to the teeth. Sadly, they were right but wrong. Our brothers were armed only with righteousness...and that founded by the inherent rights of man and documented in our Constitution and Bill of Rights. Truth...maybe insufficient in the gulag of Maryland.

Free state my arse.

You know something ; i was thinking that , they want to test the waters and see what they could find . To make us out the bad guys .
    We are law abiding Americans .
    I wonder what our illegal border crossing folks would say about this heavy handed approach to law enforcement .
    They will continue to harass legal Americans and let criminal illegal gangs have sanctuary .

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom