• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Got Set Up today, looks like a pretty good spread of vendors. Of course make sure to come us

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    I've got to haul some crap to the landfill nearby so I'll be stopping by around 9:30 looking any deals.

Wearing a black MDS T-shirt.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    AR15 lowers on SALE! Starting at 49.00. Lots of Mosins and SKS'S, stop by and see us!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    never been to HoCo on Sat. afternoon. not much activity at all.

re-up'ed NRA, daughter looked at the knives, bought some 9mm defense ammo. A few vendors looked positively bored.

SCSG has a some nice c&r handguns.

Maybe Sunday mornings are busier.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

edit: put some cash in the hql can. how long until SCOTUS denies cert?

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I also had to make a dump run and stopped on the way back.
    Picked up some 300blk subs from Tomkat and got a fair price on a Sweedish Mauser Bayo.
    Saw a polish single shot trainer (22?) that I thought seemed like a fair price but did not get.
    One guy had 410 and 12 ga single shot shotguns for $150 so if you wanted one for a young one, head over.
    Lots of 22 and at retail prices if you are looking for something, no need to hunt around at the stores.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Had a chance to stop by this morning too. Show is not what it used to be. I really wish the reloading vendors could be there. I overheard one vendor talking to another customer about this and explained that sometime last year the fire marshal issued a directive to the show promoters that storage of smokeless powder would not be permitted on site.

I think my go to show for reloading is now going to be York or Gettysburg.

I picked up a few small things and had a chance to see some old friends and meet some new ones.

It took me a while but I found Lee2 at a table. Nice to meet you.

For the record, He doesn't look like this.

4a0b1a65aed28930461363f39293e2b0.jpg

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Had a chance to stop by this morning too. Show is not what it used to be. I really wish the reloading vendors could be there. I overheard one vendor talking to another customer about this and explained that sometime last year the fire marshal issued a directive to the show promoters that storage of smokeless powder would not be permitted on site.

I think my go to show for reloading is now going to be York or Gettysburg.

I picked up a few small things and had a chance to see some old friends and meet some new ones.

It took me a while but I found Lee2 at a table. Nice to meet you.

For the record, He doesn't look like this.

4a0b1a65aed28930461363f39293e2b0.jpg

nice meeting you also.:)

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    I was there today in the afternoon for a couple hours and I thought it was a good show for Maryland standards with some good deals on Ammo and guns. I took my buddy as he wanted to get his HQL started and he accomplished that. I did meet Biggfoot44 at the MSI table where I renewed my membership. I got to talk to the gentleman(sorry can't remember his name) working the CRESAP range table. Overall I had a good time and I'm glad I went.

Last edited:

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    I stopped in yesterday morning. There are a few deals to be had on ammo. Imsaw 22lr for 4.5 cents a round and there was a bulk reman table that were close to internet prices. There is a big drop in upper and lower prices from past shows. The Hanover guys had some real nice looking battle worn upper/lower/rail combos. There was a table selling a ton of Vortex optics a decent prices.

Every store based table that I talked with said that business has been very slow. there was even a hint of concern from one or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom