• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    "The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."
    Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

That quote needs to be put on one of the Patriot Picket signs to be displayed prominently during 'gun week'.

Fake news, that quote came from a work of fiction written in 2004. Its not from Mein Kampf and Hitler never said it.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013

Attachments

• Rahm Emanuel meme.jpg
      Rahm Emanuel meme.jpg
      21.8 KB · Views: 149

mumfrey

Nov 16, 2017
    Northern Balt Co
    Fake news, that quote came from a work of fiction written in 2004. Its not from Mein Kampf and Hitler never said it.

Do you have a link or such for this? I can't find anything about it being from 2004. I've seen numerous links for the quote but all attribute it to him. God damned internet, so much BS out there it's very hard to discern fact from fiction anymore.

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    Do you have a link or such for this? I can't find anything about it being from 2004. I've seen numerous links for the quote but all attribute it to him. God damned internet, so much BS out there it's very hard to discern fact from fiction anymore.

This is written by a Rabbi Daniel Lapin, fictitiously writing a letter from Adolph Hitler to another Nazi named Julius Streicher. It is meant to be a warning to Americans. In it he writes:

Finally, dear Julius, you will remember what I frequently said and wrote in Mein Kampf: "The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people." I explained that as long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation. It is truly heartwarming to see how well this lesson has been learned by the American government. In the name of children, incursions into the private lives of American citizens have been made that we Nazis would have gazed at with open-mouthed admiration. Does it matter that our bodies failed as long as our spirit still triumphs?

http://www.aapsonline.org/brochures/lapin.htm"]http://www.aapsonline.org/brochures/lapin.htm[/URL]

Here is a WND article that quotes that letter from the Rabbi.
    Hitler writes from the grave
    http://www.wnd.com/2004/01/22711/

md_06unltd

Oct 26, 2016
    Sugarloaf
    I figured as so. I was actually wondering how it was still up as I read about that vid earlier today from another link and it was down before I could see it. Glad that I saw yours before it was down. Straight up BS, the brownshirts are busy today. What in the holy f*ck is their reason for removing it?!

Google, along with facebook and twitter have commited to removing fake news.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Google, along with facebook and twitter have commited to removing fake news.

That's so cute. As if they'd know what was fake.

They will remove whatever they don't like, and call it fake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom