• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Watkins87

Jun 4, 2012
    Fort Washington, MD.
    They may try.

Just hit day 8 on two new S&W's, planning on using them for Valentines Day.

On the "Not disapproved" front a couple of State Troopers I converse with on occasion have told me they aren't worried about good guys with guns, so I don't think it is the people processing the paperwork that is the problem, I think it is volume.
    I also believe if getting the paperwork was something MOM wanted to get done per the law we would have MSP working OT to get the back log caught up.
    Just hit your 8th Day!? Oh hell no.....those State Troopers you know processed them right there on the hood of their car didnt they? *joking, dont shoot (O_O)*

plinkerton

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2012
    Abingdon
    I don't think it is the people processing the applications either. The head of the MSP serves at the will of the Governor. I am just saying.

And remember the Top Cop that served at the pleasure of Mayor MOM that left Baltimore City Baltimore City to go to work for Bob Erlich at MSP?

Got nabbed using a slush fund that had been used as a slush fund for about 50 years with no issues.

plinkerton

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2012
    Abingdon
    Just hit your 8th Day!? Oh hell no.....those State Troopers you know processed them right there on the hood of their car didnt they? *joking, dont shoot (O_O)*

They would probably love to help out, esp. if they could get some OT out of it, I think we can all assume MSP attitude is not the problem.

DoubleTap007

Mar 18, 2011
    BelAir, MD
    Papers faxed on the 12/23, received back on 1/8/13. My guy said that there is no rhyme or reason on what comes back. He sent some before mine that he didn't get, and some he sent after mine, that he got back before mine.

Just wanted to relay some info.

phipp13

May 20, 2011
    Point Lookout MD
    I bought a handgun from Bobs Sunoco and gunshop in Callaway last night and I was told 2 weeks. It appears that so many guns are being sold in MD and nationwide before any anti 2nd amendment laws are passed. Gun owners need to unite and vote these anti second amendment politicians out of office. 300 million Americans, 375 million registered guns by my math there are more pro gun Americans than not. every vote counts!

AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    This thread is depresing me. I filled out paperwork today. Maybe I'll get it before the end of the month :sad20:

This isn't right...

BirchBrook22

Jan 4, 2013
    Filed on the 26th... Still waiting

My dad bought on the 24th....Still waiting

Anybody purchase around this time and get their paper work back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Stew

Latest threads

Top Bottom