• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VTHokies

Aug 26, 2016
    Bel Air
    Hello! Been around a few months now but I was recently reminded by a veteran of these forums that I have never posted a formal intro.

My real name is Travis, I work up in Harford County as a civil engineer. I grew up right in the same area on a farm and moved back here after school (24 years old). I bet you can guess where I went to college.

I have talked to a lot of you and some may have seen my new toy (Barrett M99 50 BMG) which has been named Melania. I also have a CZ 75 SP-01, shotgun, AK, and AR. I love to go out and shoot when ever I get the chance. I'm actually thinking about starting a YouTube channel as a hobby which would focus on a 50 BMG vs all kinds of objects.

Anyways sorry for my rambling and sorry the intro is so late but I'm happy to be here and look forward to getting to know you all.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Hello! Been around a few months now but I was recently reminded by a veteran of these forums that I have never posted a formal intro.

My real name is Travis, I work up in Harford County as a civil engineer. I grew up right in the same area on a farm and moved back here after school (24 years old). I bet you can guess where I went to college.

I have talked to a lot of you and some may have seen my new toy (Barrett M99 50 BMG) which has been named Melania. I also have a CZ 75 SP-01, shotgun, AK, and AR. I love to go out and shoot when ever I get the chance. I'm actually thinking about starting a YouTube channel as a hobby which would focus on a 50 BMG vs all kinds of objects.

Anyways sorry for my rambling and sorry the intro is so late but I'm happy to be here and look forward to getting to know you all.

Welcome! Lemme guess, you went to HCC :D. If you haven't noticed already, Harford is pretty well represented on here :party29:

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• msi_welcome.jpg
      msi_welcome.jpg
      30.2 KB · Views: 153

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]P[/FONT]lease consider donating to help [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Fight Maryland's HQ[FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Welcome VThokies. I like the name(of your gun) as long as you don't start sleeping with her...:nono:

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Welcome from Hazzard County. Ya gonna shoot that 50 any further than you have been?

Remember to let me know the next time ya go out.

VTHokies

Aug 26, 2016
    Bel Air
    Welcome from Hazzard County. Ya gonna shoot that 50 any further than you have been?

Remember to let me know the next time ya go out.

Hahah yes, we have taken some shots from over 200 yards and I have not noticed any drop in the trajectory yet...who knows how far that thing can go on a line.

As for the videos, we only have 1 set of whatever we are shooting so we don't want to miss!

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Glad to see a local guy doing well. I'm sure you're enjoy each time you go out to shoot.

Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom