• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Monday Night in Annapolis we will engage in a formal picket line--single file, and on the move in a big circuitous route that will take us along the long sidewalk in front of the House Office building, down to the crosswalks, then over to the Senate Office side and down their long sidewalk to a crossover, and back again.

It will be one big loop there in Politician Canyon, with some of our Patriot Picket veterans on station to manage the balance in the crosswalks between the vehicles and our folks, unless the Chief has allocated officers to do this work.

We are going to make a statement, but make it entirely in keeping with the respect for everyone's UNIMPEDED access to the public thoroughfare.

For the time being, remember that you will report to the long sidewalk in front of the House Office building, while paying attention that you NOT gather in conversation groups that would impede anyone else. First folks to arrive can start the line on the House Building sidewalk 100 feet back from the intersection. DO NOT APPROACH THE GATHERING IN THE MALL (Lawyer's Mall) IN FRONT OF THE STATEHOUSE...THAT IS ANOTHER GROUP!

Basically we will stage this 1st Amendment picket with a single file line that could go back to the Rowe Blvd Bridge before we start, but that is how we will maintain an orderly demonstration that appropriately shares the sidewalk. Get in line and we will distribute our printed signs when you are in line. And God bless if you are making your own and bringing them.

Remember, MDS Brothers & Sisters: A significant number of attendees will be responding to our invitations issued during radio & TV interviews. They will not see the route maps and drawings that you will see here in the next 24 hours, so I am encouraging you to reach out to anyone you see in Annapolis that doesn't know how the picket will be organized so that you can introduce yourself and give them the heads up on how we will proceed. In other words, take our newbies under our wings!

We will definitely be making new friends with each step. We will especially be proud of folks who are bringing their young ones so they can experience the Bill of Rights in person!

Look for our route drawings to be posted up soon.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Don't the members of the IBEW and the Anti-Mag Lev people believe in the First Amendment?

They should join us!

Stop rabble rousing you goof!

Monday Night in Annapolis is going to be like Chuckie Cheese on Saturday night with three different kids parties.

We all stick to our own parties and all peoples very happy.

Inspector1489

Ultimate Member
    May 27, 2016
    FL panhandle
    Please add my name to the list.

If it hasn't already been put out there, just wondering if anyone would like to meet near 50/301 and ride in together? Plenty of parking nearby. I work near DC but live in SoMD, so I am staying in the area before heading to Annapolis. PM me or comment.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Another article in the Frederick News Post. Sorry for all the ads and clutter.

Attachments

• 37A46F12-158D-47B7-B298-9D04ABCAA156.jpg
      37A46F12-158D-47B7-B298-9D04ABCAA156.jpg
      78.8 KB · Views: 400
    • 9853015C-DBBC-4653-AC40-43B5D7953636.jpg
      9853015C-DBBC-4653-AC40-43B5D7953636.jpg
      64.8 KB · Views: 401

Inspector1489

Ultimate Member
    May 27, 2016
    FL panhandle
    Monday Night in Annapolis we will engage in a formal picket line--single file, and on the move in a big circuitous route that will take us along the long sidewalk in front of the House Office building, down to the crosswalks, then over to the Senate Office side and down their long sidewalk to a crossover, and back again.

It will be one big loop there in Politician Canyon, with some of our Patriot Picket veterans on station to manage the balance in the crosswalks between the vehicles and our folks, unless the Chief has allocated officers to do this work.

We are going to make a statement, but make it entirely in keeping with the respect for everyone's UNIMPEDED access to the public thoroughfare.

For the time being, remember that you will report to the long sidewalk in front of the House Office building, while paying attention that you NOT gather in conversation groups that would impede anyone else. First folks to arrive can start the line on the House Building sidewalk 100 feet back from the intersection. DO NOT APPROACH THE GATHERING IN THE MALL (Lawyer's Mall) IN FRONT OF THE STATEHOUSE...THAT IS ANOTHER GROUP!

Basically we will stage this 1st Amendment picket with a single file line that could go back to the Rowe Blvd Bridge before we start, but that is how we will maintain an orderly demonstration that appropriately shares the sidewalk. Get in line and we will distribute our printed signs when you are in line. And God bless if you are making your own and bringing them.

Remember, MDS Brothers & Sisters: A significant number of attendees will be responding to our invitations issued during radio & TV interviews. They will not see the route maps and drawings that you will see here in the next 24 hours, so I am encouraging you to reach out to anyone you see in Annapolis that doesn't know how the picket will be organized so that you can introduce yourself and give them the heads up on how we will proceed. In other words, take our newbies under our wings!

We will definitely be making new friends with each step. We will especially be proud of folks who are bringing their young ones so they can experience the Bill of Rights in person!

Look for our route drawings to be posted up soon.

I don't have WC access - but just curious how many are going? I plan to bring my own sign. Hopefully the 250 printed signs are spoken for.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    I don't have WC access - but just curious how many are going? I plan to bring my own sign. Hopefully the 250 printed signs are spoken for.

I added you to the list. There are 90 entries and some are for 2 people. The list isn't exact, but should give a strong idea of the magnitude of the group.

FWIW - I made my own sign.

TLL

God Bless America
    Jan 6, 2011
    Virginia
    I'm a Maryland ex-pat and plan on coming from central Virginia. Ya'll have my support!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Ladies & Gents, I am pleased to announce that firearm rights legend and Patriot Picket supporter Dick Heller will join us to stand for Free Speech Monday night in Annapolis.

Dick is a hero to all of us. In the "District of Columbia vs. Heller", the US Supreme Court ruled in 2008 that the Second Amendment protects an individual's right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home.

I don't think Dick would be upset with me for saying this, but nearly all the landmark plaintiffs in celebrated Supreme Court cases have gone on to their greater reward. Dick Heller still walks among us, though-- a humble and friendly man who retains the fierce 2A advocacy that binds us all.

He knows that 2A folks relish the chance to pose with him for pictures, and he is very gracious about it. First though, he will be my Guest of Honor at the Annapolis press conference (right before our 7pm form-up for our Picket) where I will make a statement to the media along with Deep Lurker about the circumstances that led to being arrested. We are checking to see if we can open the room to anyone who would like to be in Annapolis and parked by 6pm.

Again, it is an honor to learn that Dick Heller will be standing with us.

Attachments

• 0A5FE026-BE70-4F68-A436-07D8921632B0.jpg
      0A5FE026-BE70-4F68-A436-07D8921632B0.jpg
      98.8 KB · Views: 370
    Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members