• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Ever since I got Lasik my reading vision is marginal at best. I’m sure I thought I typed it correctly.

It could have been worse my IPhone could have auto corrected it to Testicles.

Would not have been untrue.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    You've got an Echo set up to trigger your 300 Blkout? Cool.

What do you do, say, "Alexa, commence firing!"

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    You've got an Echo set up to trigger your 300 Blkout? Cool.

What do you do, say, "Alexa, commence firing!"

It was very cool.

Once one of the RSO’s at AGC asked me to cease fire because he thought it was full auto. I had just dumped a 40rnd mag. When I told him it was a binary trigger he still insisted that I do a few controlled shots to make sure it wasn’t FA. By that time a few bystanders were paying close attention too. One was even questioning the legality.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    It was very cool.

Once one of the RSO’s at AGC asked me to cease fire because he thought it was full auto. I had just dumped a 40rnd mag. When I told him it was a binary trigger he still insisted that I do a few controlled shots to make sure it wasn’t FA. By that time a few bystanders were paying close attention too. One was even questioning the legality.

It's behavior like that from gun owners that makes me want to take bear spray to the range when I go.

Clandestine: Having fun with his suppressed echo.
    Range Fudd/RSO: Hey, dat dere iz illegal.
    Clandestine: Does being stupid hurt?
    Range Fudd/RSO: (Pulls up britches) No!
    Clandestine: Well let me help (Sprays bear spray in Fuddboys face).

FWIW, I would not do this, but the idea makes me smile.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    It's behavior like that from gun owners that makes me want to take bear spray to the range when I go.

I just had one of those chuckle out loud moments and my wife says “what?” Me: “oh noting, just one of those cat fell in a box videos”

In all seriousness. I usually play nice there. It’s generally a safe and family oriented place to shoot.

Since I have your attention, I picked up a Giessele Super Dynamic 3 Gun (SD-3G) Trigger to take advantage of the Labor Day sale. It seems like it has the same action as the B-GRF trigger that Doc T has but with a flat bow. Any experience with these or good advice?

I’m probably going to try the Larue MTB-2S for the other rifle. At $87 bucks it seems like a no brainer.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    SD3G is a fantastic trigger. I've never felt the need to use the Gold spring, even with the .50Beo (although some may prefer the heavier spring in that application).

If you don't like it, tag it and bag it - I can always use a second one.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I just had one of those chuckle out loud moments and my wife says “what?” Me: “oh noting, just one of those cat fell in a box videos”

In all seriousness. I usually play nice there. It’s generally a safe and family oriented place to shoot.

Since I have your attention, I picked up a Giessele Super Dynamic 3 Gun (SD-3G) Trigger to take advantage of the Labor Day sale. It seems like it has the same action as the B-GRF trigger that Doc T has but with a flat bow. Any experience with these or good advice?

I’m probably going to try the Larue MTB-2S for the other rifle. At $87 bucks it seems like a no brainer.

:)

It's a good trigger. Just go through the checks from the build classes and be sure nothing binds before assembling.

I'm not a fan of flat faced triggers, but there is nothing unreliable about them.

Same for the LaRue. Best trigger for the price, I just don't like the squared edges of the trigger. I like the rounded edge triggers like the geissele curved and Milspec bows.

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    It was very cool.

This makes me want to get one now, just to screw with people.

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010

LOL.

I like accusing Fudds of being anti-gun liberals and disrespecting the troops. It really screws with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    KD96

Latest threads

Top Bottom