• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    Is this the restaurant in the center? Like an idiot I drove up there yesterday. Now going Thursday if I can last that long.

:sad20:

The restaurant is at the center of the building. They have more stuff on the menu. But I'm happy the the fried stuff and baked goodies from the stalls right beside it.:thumbsup::D:thumbsup:

haoleboy

1/2 Banned
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 17, 2005
    Dentsville
    Amish have no running water or plumbing facilities and only bathe on Sunday's. You want people like that preparing and serving food to you?

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    Amish have no running water or plumbing facilities and only bathe on Sunday's. You want people like that preparing and serving food to you?

I eat stuff from hotdog stands in DC, Chinese take-out from Baltimore/ NY. Or barbeque from a pit using blackpowder as a firestarter. Ehhhh... nothing to be concerned about.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Do you honestly think that the uber liberal "control all" Govt. of Monkey County would allow a restaurant to be run outside of their regulations? They want to control everything. I don't think the Amish will slip a finn to the health inspector to go away.

boricuamaximus

Ultimate Member
    Dec 27, 2008

Who says they're amish? Last I checked, I see them using cellphones, you can pay with CC etc.

Look up the differences between the different amish/menonite groups.
    Plus they're cleaner than what I've seen than most food places.

jaypark

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 29, 2009
    peoples republic of MOCO
    Do you honestly think that the uber liberal "control all" Govt. of Monkey County would allow a restaurant to be run outside of their regulations? They want to control everything. I don't think the Amish will slip a finn to the health inspector to go away.

amen bro... I mean moco preys on this chit... ya know not sure I trust a cat who doesnt like dutch market.... I bet he's a damm zombie... prob at a library

jaypark

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 29, 2009
    peoples republic of MOCO
    haoleboy you didnt answer the inquiry... you a recon detachment of a zombie invasion force??? How can you not like the fried chicken, the chicken salad sandwich... the strippers in back

haoleboy

1/2 Banned
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 17, 2005
    Dentsville
    No I haven't Swinkor, because I refuse to eat anything cooked from the Amish. I'll buy eggs, hogs, and sheds from them, but nothing else. If they care that little about personal hygiene, how do you think they are about food safety?

I've had the displeasure of working with and around the Amish in St. Mary's county. They are filthy, uneducated people. They also get around paying a lot of taxs by saying that everything they buy is for "farm use." Yet they still reap the benefits of the average tax payer.

haoleboy

1/2 Banned
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 17, 2005
    Dentsville
    SCAR, if you walked up to a hot dog cart in DC and smelled the Guy serving before you smelled the hot dogs......that wouldn't make you a bit queasy? At that point, you would still buy from him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom