• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    SCAR, if you walked up to a hot dog cart in DC and smelled the Guy serving before you smelled the hot dogs......that wouldn't make you a bit queasy? At that point, you would still buy from him?

Smelling the food server is kinda perverted. But again, I work in healthcare and nothing really grosses me out. and yes, i will still buy hotdogs.. minus the onions

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    No I haven't Swinkor, because I refuse to eat anything cooked from the Amish. I'll buy eggs, hogs, and sheds from them, but nothing else. If they care that little about personal hygiene, how do you think they are about food safety?

I've had the displeasure of working with and around the Amish in St. Mary's county. They are filthy, uneducated people. They also get around paying a lot of taxs by saying that everything they buy is for "farm use." Yet they still reap the benefits of the average tax payer.
    Kinda like saying all black people are lazy huh?

haoleboy

1/2 Banned
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 17, 2005
    Dentsville
    Randy's is on Rt 5 just before Hughsville right? Great BBQ.

Scar, if you are anywhere near rt 210, go down to Indian Head and hit up Dale's Smokehouse. Just past the Super 8 motel on the left.

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location

Scar, if you are anywhere near rt 210, go down to Indian Head and hit up Dale's Smokehouse. Just past the Super 8 motel on the left.
    Yes, They have great BBQ... everything ( reminds me of the good ol days when i used to drive to pax river- National Guard drill weekends)

I'm going to check out that place....Its on the way... when going to the range ( Myrtle Grove)

thanks for the tip.:thumbsup:

krucam

Ultimate Member

Hughesville is way too North....I haven't tried Randy's, but the Roast Beef has caught my attention.

I'd love to find an equivalent to a Chicago style Italian Beef sandwich. I truly miss the food there...

:)

Pictures for "those who need to get out more often":
    http://www.google.com/search?q=chic...gQe6luxX&sqi=2&ved=0CIIBELAE&biw=1680&bih=835

awajr

Jul 11, 2010
    There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.
    (Nigel Powers)

boricuamaximus

Ultimate Member
    Dec 27, 2008
    They're Mennonites Haole. Some of the girls are hot too. They're the modern types that use electronics, wear tennis stylish tennis shoes etc. I even saw one of those girls peel out in a Mustang once.

They're food is clean, good and sadly the f-king commies in Annapolis dont allow them to bring natural milk in anymore. They dont even call them "Organic" because they dont meet the Mon Santos requirements (ie make sure they make a dime off them).

EngageSmith

Industry Partner
    May 31, 2011
    Kensington, MD
    I'll vouch for the Amish Market! Excellent pretzels, baked goods, and the BBQ is off the chain.

I've seen one of the older gentlemen that works there at the bar over at Outback Steakhouse a few times, quaffing tasty brew. They're good people in my book! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adamc904

Latest threads

Top Bottom