• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rdc

Ultimate Member
    Dec 3, 2010
    Middlefingurton
    Gotta do what you gotta do.
    Thanks for getting this thing going and I trust that you left it in good hands.
    Thank you. Very much.

rwbow1969

Get Wiffit
    Dec 10, 2011
    Clearspring
    Hey all,

My name is Kevin, from Texas, of course a gun owner and happy to be here. I am not a part of a team, just me and a part time web guy I use rarely. I like working with forums, I work from home caring for my disabled wife so it fits well with my wonky schedule. Very sorry in advance to everyone at the shock of this. Don has had nothing but amazing things to say about the group here. Actually he interviewed me and wanted to know everything about what I would have planned, etc. He cares a ton about this place and its future.

I want to first make sure everyone knows I am not here to change the flow, how the site is modded, etc. The mods still run the place. I am simply here more as a tech help, bring the site up to date (backend stuff, not seen), hopefully help it grow, etc. Of course the members here are the backbone of the site, I just hope to be able to help behind the scenes, etc.

I look forward to learning more about the group here. I sure know you guys have it tougher when it comes to gun policy then we do. Please PM me if you have any questions, etc. Thanks…

Kevin

Kevin, Welcome and thanks for jumping in.

DD214 (Don) Thanks for a great site and a wonderful place to come and share common interests with 2a freinds.

XCheckR

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    HdG
    Don, although i never met you in person, i want to say thanks for all the work you have done here. This is a great place thanks to the members and people like you who do the work behind the scenes! i wish you all the best.

Kevin, thank you for stepping up and stepping in!

JB62

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2013
    Annapolis
    Thank you sir for giving us such a fine platform. I have learned so much here and always amazingly run forum.

Thank you

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    DD214 you ran a good forum here, glad to be a part of it.
    Norton, not I understand what I PM'ed you about awhile ago.

Welcome texkev......

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Farewell, DD214. And thank you.

This is my first and only gun related web-site.

Have always been impressed with how user friendly and easy on the eyes this site is. Black text on a white screen. Simple!

So many other sites have failed miserably in that respect. Too compact. Too many colors. Fonts too small. Etc.

Again, thanks.

May 13, 2005
    Don, my boy will be disappointed he was hoping you'd put him in charge ;) Dang, I've been here almost as long as you, I though it flowed down the line in order of seniority :lol2::D Seriously tho, shoot me a text if you need anything.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Don, just want to add my thanks for all you've done. This site adds more for the Maryland 2A fight than you realize. We wouldn't be where we are now without you. Thank you!

Kevin, welcome! Good luck!

t84a

USCG Master
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2013
    West Ocean City, MD
    Thanks for this great site. I've learned a lot about 2A, our local politicians, local laws, and firearms. This a great community.

Welcome Kevin.

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    DD214, Thank You for all you have done over the past years!
    This MDS forum means so much to so many!!
    :bowdown::bowdown:

krucam

Ultimate Member
    Best wishes and a heart felt thanks Don for putting together one of the best firearms forums in the Country. I honestly believe I'd put MDS as in the top 2.

Welcome texkev of TX, from a longtime MD resident now living in TX. Sounds like you have Don's confidence to keep the lights on. Now I do...

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Don, thank you for creating what I consider my online home. Because of your efforts over the years and the other mods, I have made many friends and been welcomed in to a world that was something unlike I have ever experienced before.

Enjoy your retirement, check in on us from time to time. I'll drink a beer for you at the next meet up I attend.

Welcome to the team Kevin! Hopefully you can deal with our twisted dysfunctional family. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom