• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • doofoo

Dec 28, 2009
    So as I read it, we can carry at the show, but the gun and mag must be un-loaded. Can someone confirm my interpretation?

From the Nations Gun Show rules:

DUE TO PUBLIC SAFETY ISSUES AND INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS, THERE WILL BE NO LOADED GUNS, OR MAGAZINES, ALLOWED ON THE SHOW FLOOR. THIS APPLIES TO VENDORS AS WELL AS THE GENERAL PUBLIC. SORRY, BUT WITHOUT MEETING THE INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS THE SHOW CANNOT GO ON, AND AS MUCH AS WE MIGHT AGREE ( or disagree ) WITH YOUR OBJECTIONS, WE MUCH PREFER TO CONTINUE THE SHOW IN SPITE OF THIS SMALL INCONVENIENCE. THIS MATTER IS NOT OUR POLICY OR DECISION, BUT WE CANNOT AND WILL NOT CHANGE IT OR MAKE EXCEPTIONS.

PLASTIC WIRE TIES MANDATORY ON ALL CARTRIDGE WEAPONS, MAKING THE WEAPON TOTALLY UNSERVICEABLE - UNTIL REMOVED - THIS IS A MUST. Ties are provided at the registration desk.

---

Basically they are going to run a zip tie through the magwell and action.

BLACKTALON

Ammo is like food
    Aug 4, 2011
    severna park
    Going to be looking for some things this time, notably some RPD drums and AK 74 mags. I usually find what I'm looking for and at a price that's not too terribly bad with some really sweet deals on occasion. Unfortunately, that's more than I can say of MD shows, where I've left 3 of the last 5 empty-handed.

good luck not much for AK stuff and Ive been trying to get RPD drums for awhile now
    browning guy what are u looking for

sundaeman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 16, 2008
    What are my odds of finding mags for a Colt 6951 9mm AR?

There were some sticks around last couple if times I went. Haven't seen 9mm betas there :(. UZI mags were more plentiful if you feel like modifying them.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    There were some sticks around last couple if times I went. Haven't seen 9mm betas there :(. UZI mags were more plentiful if you feel like modifying them.

Thanks. Factory 32 round sticks is what I'm looking for.

Safetech

I open big metal boxes
    May 28, 2011
    Dundock
    We were going there for a Valentine's Day weekend. (I love my wife!) But we cancelled the hotel, and decided to stay home.

With them calling for another 1-3 Inches tonight, and another 1-3 tomorrow night, I don't want to chance it. (Either getting stuck there, of having a weather related problem here, when I'm an hour and a half away, if the weather turns worse than they are saying.)

:(

jomill613

Jun 13, 2012
    Bowie
    I was planning to go but it kinda depends on the roads are near me. hopefully no more snow will be coming our way.

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    Any idea what the snow will do to the crowds?

I was planning to go this weekend, but the 3-4 inches of snow we received in our area of Alexandria has made me reconsider. I'll just wait for the snow to end before going out to Chantilly since I have enough ammo for a while.

8milimeter

RICHARD (dino)
    Feb 15, 2009
    Frederick, Md
    Powder Availability

Thinking about going Saturday AM.

I am looking for a powder availability post from a Friday attendee.

What powders are available.

Personally looking for IMR4064, Varget, IMR4759

Appreciate any information !!

8mm

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads