• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Dicks has 275 packs of Federal .22lr on sale, $30 for 2 boxes. Comes out to 6 cents/rd including tax.

lkenefic

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    Winchester Super X 100 rnd packs at WM on Ridge Rd in Ellicott City. I didn't catch a price... the 3 box limit is still in effect.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Are you sure about that. My screen say 24.99

It was definitely $14.99. Bastages must have changed the price. There was no limit either. I added 10 boxes and it came up 149.90, and shipping was free. I didn't see the free shipping with 5 boxes until after I tried 10 (checking for free shipping over $100). Shipping for one 500 box was $8.50.

I didn't pull the trigger because I have a ton of 22 in cans.

Attachments

• psa.jpg
      psa.jpg
      21.8 KB · Views: 540

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    It was definitely $14.99. Bastages must have changed the price. There was no limit either. I added 10 boxes and it came up 149.90, and shipping was free. I didn't see the free shipping with 5 boxes until after I tried 10 (checking for free shipping over $100). Shipping for one 500 box was $8.50.

I didn't pull the trigger because I have a ton of 22 in cans.

You are right. I just saw the slickguns email. Somebody obviously f'ed up. I am sure any orders placed were cancelled anyway. That is how they roll.

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    Dicks in Frederick (FSK Mall) had tons of 22 and other types of ammo. Price is about 5-6 cents per round for 22LR. they had mini-mags as well.

Dave

Rick

NRA Life Member
    Feb 25, 2016
    Eastern Shore
    Saw the following at the Walmart in Denton today. This is the first time I've actually seen any 22lr in this store. It seems the locals know when they get their stock and usually sell out the same day. However, today they seem to have a lot of stock, and even some good prices.

x9CzcdQ.jpg

qhdcQxq.jpg

X3hz5vt.jpg

sL69u2J.jpg

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Westminster Walmart is the same, first I've seen any .22 there in a long time.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Saw the following at the Walmart in Denton today. This is the first time I've actually seen any 22lr in this store. It seems the locals know when they get their stock and usually sell out the same day. However, today they seem to have a lot of stock, and even some good prices.

x9CzcdQ.jpg

qhdcQxq.jpg

X3hz5vt.jpg

sL69u2J.jpg

Excluding the buckets, I've seen that 22 over the last 3 weeks there in stock. I haven't bought any but I always check stock on my way back from Annapolis.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    It's over until the Dems get into power again. Or something else happens to start the panic buying again. It's only a matter of time.

It'll have to be a hell of a lot of panic buying. The big guys have all finally increased production and so many of us have stocks to last a lifetime or more. Mine isn't that big, but I am pretty sure I am in the 6k round range. If/when life settles down a little I'll shoot more and my son is just starting out. Call it 1k a year maybe. Probably more like 600rnds a year right now. So 6 years maybe. Possibly 10. Unless I own a place I can shoot at I doubt even if I can get my wife and all 3 kids in to it we'd be shooting more than 3k a year. So that 6k could go fast then.

But realistically I could not buy a single round of 22lr, 7.62/.308 or 5.56/.223 and I'd have plinking stocks for at least 3-4 years of at least once a month range trips.

I might need a hunting ammo a little sooner than that if I was using it for plinking too.

It won't stop me from stocking up some more when I find some awesome deals. On the other hand prices seem to be coming down all across the market from rimfire to centerfire to shot shells. So since I've got a lot of stocks I'll hold off till prices get even better before I buy anything. Until then I'll try to avoid waking by the ammo counter at Walmart and impulse buying a few boxes of CCI SV

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    not to depress folks but I still get sad when I see this thread started by Mooseman. Can anyone tell us how his wife is faring now? I know she had some medical issues after his passing. Never met the man in person but read the misadventures of the Hooligans :) :)

sorry :( Carry on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom