• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    PICTURES !!!

Your Better Half onboard! The more the merrier now with Ramirez sounding the alarm for Commies to unite against us.

Don't forget: for you folks who purchased sweatshirts and hoodies (polo shirts still being embroidered) you can pick up your swag and go right to the battle front with it!

Take LOTS of pictures & videos ... Post them here, or PM/email me.

I'll make Sen. Ramirez a 'star' on PPTV.

Eat your heart out Harvey Levin. :innocent0

Attachments

• PPTV.JPG
      PPTV.JPG
      44.3 KB · Views: 347

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    Now that we have their attention here are some questions to possibly chat about:

* What is the standard rate of fire for a semi automatic weapon?
    * What about banning fast fingers, wooden dowels and belt loops?
    * How will this law be enforced?
    * How fast is too fast? How furious is too furious?
    * How will banning inanimate objects attached to rifles deter hardened violent criminals that are mainly using handguns?
    * What are the statistics on bump stocks used in crimes in Maryland? What’s the percentage?
    * How does banning these devices make our communities safer if they are rarely used in crimes?
    * Will competition shooters and their sport be banned in Maryland?
    * Why are law abiding citizens always the ones being attacked and having their rights taken away? * Why aren’t lawmakers tougher on violent illegal immigrants who steal “assault” weapons from police vehicles and then bring them to Albert Einstein High School in their stolen vehicle?
    * Is this a backdoor ban on semi-automatic weapons under the guise of a “rate increasing” device ban? If not then how so?
    * Did Bloomberg & Moms Demand Action put you up to this? How much are they paying you?

Feel free to add on to this list.

Stagstalker

Jan 15, 2017
    The cesspool of MD
    There have been several cases where politicians were sued for violating the 1a thru FB, the violators lost, cant remember what orgs filed suit. And thats the problem, no accountability even when their found guilty of violation the highest laws of the land. This is why we're always on the defense of unlawful orders/infringement, this is why communist progressives continually violate and wage war against a well regulated militia and the law abiding citizens. As a lawful well regulated militia we are entitled to a Military court/tribunals just like all the armed forces of the government exercise. Through this military court we can bring accountability to those communist progressives that violate our constitutional rights in an effort to enslave us.

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    Of course also ask him how each of the devices that he wants to ban functions. I’m pretty sure he doesn’t understand how they work and won’t be able to articulate it. Make sure that you know how they work. I saw a comment from an older gentleman on his Facebook page that was arguing that if Bump Stocks were banned then people with disabilities would not be able to shoot properly. Folks that’s not what we need and you need to call those people out for it. You gotta know what you are talking about. Overall we gotta know how this makes communities safer. He apparently is also not a big fan of the 1st amendment because he has been silencing the opposition by removing their legitimate comments from his page and not allowing citizens to comment (Notice the first comment calling all of us terrorists is still there on his post). Didn’t Hogan get slammed by the ACLU for doing the same thing a while back? Be polite, Be respectful and show them we are just everyday average Americans who appreciate our rights and freedoms and a good cup of coffee. We don’t want our rights stripped from us while they don’t crack down on the real criminals and gangs like MS-13 in our communities.

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    There have been several cases where politicians were sued for violating the 1a thru FB, the violators lost, cant remember what orgs filed suit. And thats the problem, no accountability even when their found guilty of violation the highest laws of the land. This is why we're always on the defense of unlawful orders/infringement, this is why communist progressives continually violate and wage war against a well regulated militia and the law abiding citizens. As a lawful well regulated militia we are entitled to a Military court/tribunals just like all the armed forces of the government exercise. Through this military court we can bring accountability to those communist progressives that violate our constitutional rights in an effort to enslave us.

Yeah pretty sure the ACLU and the left attacked Hogan for removing anti Trump rhetoric on his Facebook page. I guess that’s a no no for public officials?

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    Of course also ask him how each of the devices that he wants to ban functions. I’m pretty sure he doesn’t understand how they work and won’t be able to articulate it. Make sure that you know how they work. I saw a comment from an older gentleman on his Facebook page that was arguing that if Bump Stocks were banned then people with disabilities would not be able to shoot properly. Folks that’s not what we need and you need to call those people out for it. You gotta know what you are talking about. Overall we gotta know how this makes communities safer. He apparently is also not a big fan of the 1st amendment because he has been silencing the opposition by removing their legitimate comments from his page and not allowing citizens to comment (Notice the first comment calling all of us terrorists is still there on his post). Didn’t Hogan get slammed by the ACLU for doing the same thing a while back? Be polite, Be respectful and show them we are just everyday average Americans who appreciate our rights and freedoms and a good cup of coffee. We don’t want our rights stripped from us while they don’t crack down on the real criminals and gangs like MS-13 in our communities.

Kill 'em with kindness. It's a beautiful way to show them for what they are.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    This morning, all of the DC area TV stations—Channels 4, 7 and 9—have been tipped off to our demonstration against this grandstanding Sen. Ramirez.

We are looking forward to a great outing with 12-14 Patriots. If you would like to join us we have plenty of 2A signs and will be here until 11am.

10531 Martin Luther King Jr Hwy
    Mitchellville MD

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Welder516 reports there are FIVE PG County cop cars massed up behind the Target store here in addition to the one I see staked our right at the entrance.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Couple of moms at the register. No sign of Ramirez. Underlings passing out literature to patrons inside.....

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Passing out literature INSIDE the Panera store? Hmmm, sounds like this is a corporately supported initiative, or at least the owner.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Phone about out of power, so quick post.

Looks like Stoveman will be on WUSA TV in DC tonight.

Attachments

• 10EB0E7F-8961-4472-A666-451B63FD4F16.jpg
      10EB0E7F-8961-4472-A666-451B63FD4F16.jpg
      75 KB · Views: 302

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Ramirez’s staff kept trying to run interference for him until we shamed him into addressing our questions.

Moms Demand Action shrews were screeching at us as well.

Attachments

• B18437EA-0605-4579-AA23-958A486CC6E8.jpg
      B18437EA-0605-4579-AA23-958A486CC6E8.jpg
      74.2 KB · Views: 303
    • 735BAD99-558A-4050-9894-06E72FCECE68.jpg
      735BAD99-558A-4050-9894-06E72FCECE68.jpg
      90.2 KB · Views: 296

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members