• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    How can I score a WWNC shirt before Wednesday? I'll be in Annapolis tomorrow for HB356.

I am bringing a number of WWNC shirts in a range of sizes with me; I wish I could help you but I won’t be in Annapolis until Wednesday this week.

How about posting in tomorrow’s hearing thread? Maybe someone has an extra shirt to loan you?

Good luck and thanks for going to Annapolis!

ziptiespec

Doh, I have an extra medium

No worries, I'll just get one on Wednesday from Deep Lurker.

I am bringing a number of WWNC shirts in a range of sizes with me; I wish I could help you but I won’t be in Annapolis until Wednesday this week.

How about posting in tomorrow’s hearing thread? Maybe someone has an extra shirt to loan you?

Good luck and thanks for going to Annapolis!

I have my sticker from last year, that'll work until I can get up with you Wednesday.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    The basic EVENT and SECURITY/BUILDING ACCESS INFORMATION and the CAPITOL COMPLEX MAP have been added to the OP (post #1 in this thread) to find easily for quicker reference.

It is recommended that everyone coming to Annapolis for these events open this thread and refresh it frequently to check for updates or changes.

Everyone is encouraged to post any information you think will be helpful.

The OUTDOOR PATRIOT PICKET DEMONSTRATION will be located on the public sidewalk of the “State Circle” circular drive surrounding the Statehouse, across the street from the NORTH STEPS of the STATEHOUSE.

Remember, we must not block the public sidewalk.

This PATRIOT PICKET SIGN, BANNER and FLAG-WAVING DEMONSTRATION will take place RAIN or SHINE.

We will bring some of our traditional PP hand-lettered cardboard signs to hold if it isn’t raining.

If it is raining we will have plenty of our commercially-printed and hand-lettered waterproof signs to hold.

Current weather forecast is for mid-40’s temps, possibility of drizzle or rain.

We would like to have large group of “WWNC” shirt-wearers INDOORS in the Statehouse lobby BEFORE the BIG SPEECH to show our “WE WILL NOT COMPLY” message to the arriving legislators, government officials, dignitaries and guests, so if the OUTDOOR conditions are poor or uncomfortable for you please feel free to join the equally important INDOOR lobbying “demonstration.”

Last edited:

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    It’s kinda like this:

:tdown::tdown::tdown:

Attachments

• 1F324079-DE71-4C68-A77E-8B81DEFF7189.jpg
      1F324079-DE71-4C68-A77E-8B81DEFF7189.jpg
      67.1 KB · Views: 238

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    GREAT NEWS!

The weather forecast for tomorrow is drying out!

Rain chances diminishing substantially by mid-morning and lowering through mid-day, and remaining low through the rest of the day.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Attachments

• 02B0041E-E65D-4C7C-A56E-72B2C4DE316A.jpeg
      02B0041E-E65D-4C7C-A56E-72B2C4DE316A.jpeg
      44.3 KB · Views: 224

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Our 2/5 Annapolis Gun Rights Rally follows in the long line of Maryland Patriotism: love of liberty and resistance to government tyranny ...

The historic print below depicts the Annapolis Tea Party in 1774 ... the signs visible in this print were made by Maryland Patriots and handed down through the generations and are still being carried by members of PATRIOT PICKET to this very day ...

Join our Revolution of 2020! Annapolis Lobby Day is here!

Marylanders have not forgotten how to fight:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peggy_Stewart_(ship)

:mdpatriot

Attachments

• 02D95FAC-1B82-400B-B20B-DF7307DD4268.jpeg
      02D95FAC-1B82-400B-B20B-DF7307DD4268.jpeg
      136.5 KB · Views: 229

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    Just an FYI - due to the State of the State speech, both Judiciary committees will start their hearings at 2PM on 5FEB2020.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Maryland DemocRats’ lives are more precious than ours.

“Guns for me ... BUT NOT FOR THEE.”

Attorney General Brianne Frosh crosses the street from Lawyers Mall just yards from Larry Hogan’s Palace of Feckless Fvcklessness.

(H/T Stoveman for capturing this scene; “ItstheStoveman” channel on Youtube.)

Frosh doesn’t go anywhere without HIS guns (carried by his MSP bodyguards, because they are too heavy for him) but he loves his life as a cowardly hypocrite and 40 years of corrupt special Maryland DemocRat privilege just the same.

Governor Hogan, who has the power to end this two-tiered system which ironically favors those who HATE our Rights, nevertheless loves Little Brian and His Friends too much to care, and loves them way more than Our Constitution.

Enjoy your cotton candy speech applause tomorrow Governor Hogan: we know whose side you’re on:

Last edited:

HailVon

Jan 1, 2015
    Northern Indiana
    https://www.courier-journal.com/pic...ers-rally-frankfort-2nd-amendment/2858967001/

^^^^The Kentucky gun rights march. This is where gun rights activism is heading, and frankly it's about time.

When the gays and LGBTQ started protesting for their rights, they would wear chaps and other outlandish attire to bring attention to their cause. They ended up getting their rights. Apples to Oranges? Maybe...but the premise is the same, need to make a stand, even if it offends certain people

Being kitted out with balaclavas and AK's/AR's is the way, looking like golfers in polos isn't getting it done. Keep those faces covered so you don't get doxxed or lose your job in that crazy state you guys live in, if MDSP try to take your pic smile under your balaclava:)

Boomers are seriously gonna need to listen to us millennials and Zoomers for our second amendment rights to survive. Since we’ll be the ones facing the uphill battle.

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    Boomers are seriously gonna need to listen to us millennials and Zoomers for our second amendment rights to survive. Since we’ll be the ones facing the uphill battle.

Pick a multiple choice response. (You know what "multiple choice" questions are, right? They still teach that?)

1) About time you got here.

B) What the hell took you so long?

III) Here, take this, I need a rest.

d) All of the above.

X'er, for the record.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Just an FYI - due to the State of the State speech, both Judiciary committees will start their hearings at 2PM on 5FEB2020.

Thank you Mike for providing this update on the Judiciary Committee hearing start times for both sides of the street.

And thanks for all that you and John J, John C, and Mark P and others in suits do in your “inside game” to protect our Second Amendment rights:

Attachments

• 932BDCE0-928A-43CB-846E-DC2A51A5432C.jpg
      932BDCE0-928A-43CB-846E-DC2A51A5432C.jpg
      75.5 KB · Views: 290
    • 8F525DCA-429E-4B41-9CE0-567B2CD55247.jpg
      8F525DCA-429E-4B41-9CE0-567B2CD55247.jpg
      76.8 KB · Views: 294
    • F29ED5A2-BEC0-40B5-B6F8-0A4100F7B556.jpg
      F29ED5A2-BEC0-40B5-B6F8-0A4100F7B556.jpg
      95.5 KB · Views: 302
    • 362DABD3-8341-4E60-A60B-C6E0067DE8C1.jpg
      362DABD3-8341-4E60-A60B-C6E0067DE8C1.jpg