• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slybarman

low speed high drag 9-5er
    Feb 10, 2013
    Is it me, or are the photos on their website way too small - even after you click "larger photo"?

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Looks like these are for sale right now. Not only is this a new barrel profile, but they also come with BCM's new Keymod rails. Word is the new 13 inch rail comes in around 8 ounces.

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=Fluted

I cant wait to shoot this for you. It's going to be a bada$$ light weight build. 7.7oz on the rail including mounting hardware!? That's just silly...bcm makes some nice stuff man, I'm a fan for sure.

vector03

Frustrated Incorporated
    Jan 7, 2009
    Columbia
    Not for sale yet.

The Barrel won't be available until Spring.

The KMR Handguard will be available on complete uppers in a couple weeks.

The KMR Handguard will be available separately in about a month.

Here are two threads I've started regarding these products. You might like the video I posted in on of the threads.

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=142860

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=141312

Not for sale? Click on the link...does not state out of stock.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Weird, it appears to be in stock when I use that link too? Huh. Well, I hope its right and you get what you're looking for pal.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    They're talking about it on M4 as well. Seems like it either came out early or its a web error from the chatter I'm seeing. I hope its out and you get it pal. Keep me posted.

ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Not for sale? Click on the link...does not state out of stock.

Trust me... It's not available yet and it won't be for another couple months. I just talked to a distributor of BCM products.

It's okay though. I don't expect anyone to take the word of a crazy forum runner. However, I am the biggest BCM fanboy here. You can ask anyone :-)

Sent with a Gen 2 Nexus 7

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    Trust me... It's not available yet and it won't be for another couple months. I just talked to a distributor of BCM products.

It's okay though. I don't expect anyone to take the word of a crazy forum runner. However, I am the biggest BCM fanboy here. You can ask anyone :-)

Sent with a Gen 2 Nexus 7

First time I have ever seen something that was out of stock allow you to place it in the cart on BCM's website. But at the same time it does not have the green in stock next to the add to cart icon. So I will go with you on this one!

ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    For those who didn't take my word for it, BCM just confirmed that the products were showing available in error.

Again:

-The ELW Barrels will be available for purchase on complete uppers sometime in the Spring.

-The ELW Barrels will be available for separate purchase early summer.

-The Hammer Forged version will be available for purchase on complete uppers early summer.

-The Hammer Forged Uppers will be available for separate purchase by end of summer.

-The KMR Handguard will be available for purchase on complete uppers in a couple weeks.

-The KMR Handguard will be available for separate purchase in about 5-6 weeks.

vector03

Frustrated Incorporated
    Jan 7, 2009
    Columbia
    Received a call from BCM confirming the posting of that upper was an error. Order was canceled and refund issued.

Whomp Whomp

:sign03:

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Hey, OJ, you didn't call any of them revolutionary or a game changer this time. There may be hope for you yet. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom