What is your breaking point for a Revolution?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    A lot of our tomatoes come from Mexico. I love tomatoes. What would happen if Mexico retaliated against immigration enforcement and stopped sending tomatoes?

They would quickly be overwhelmed with rotting tomatoes.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Wow, sounds like they have well organized, interlinked anarchist/ANTIFA "collectives"? Hmmm... OFA, Soros, ...?

From her description, was she in the same video that the world saw, or is this the one playing in her head?

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    She is lying filth looking for a Go Fund Me payout...which is up to all of a couple hundred pesos by now.

She declares she was punched right on the bridge of her nose but the video shows her getting punched in the forehead. She said she had a "little cut" right on her nose--and she points to the spot--but that in 48 hours it's "all healed". Yeah right.

If this is CW2, it's going to be a short one.

MikeTF

Ultimate Member
    That was more of push than a punch by someone that (thankfully) did not appear to know how to throw a proper punch and where to throw it. If she did get cut on her nose it was probably from his thumbnail and completely accidental (but unlikely because his follow through curved from right to left). Look at the video I posted, especially the slow motion part at the end. He did not punch with the correct knuckles, along with so many other things that minimized the impact of his punch. The one thing he did right was to follow through with the punch and his body.

Dogabutila

Ultimate Member
    Dec 21, 2010
    Things might be coming to a head soon. These brownshirts are having people stand up to them now and they aren't used to it.

There's talk on some of their forums of getting "combat training" or "taking lessons from the John Brown gun club" and going armed.

Also funny is the part where anarchists are thinking they might have to elect a leader for better organization for future fights.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Things might be coming to a head soon. These brownshirts are having people stand up to them now and they aren't used to it.

There's talk on some of their forums of getting "combat training" or "taking lessons from the John Brown gun club" and going armed.

Also funny is the part where anarchists are thinking they might have to elect a leader for better organization for future fights.
    Care to share a link so that one might peruse their forums during some idle time?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Lev928

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2015
    WESTERN MARYLAND HILLS
    :bowdown: I'm glad you're here. I thought this was a drinking site and am disappointed that I don't have the recipe for a Maryland Shooter. I know nothing and all of my firearms were lost in boating accident. :D

I don't drink liquor. Only beer. I suppose that explains my lack of Maryland Shooter expertise. But I can drive the hell out of a boat!

Lev928

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2015
    WESTERN MARYLAND HILLS

MikeTF

Ultimate Member
    I don't drink liquor. Only beer. I suppose that explains my lack of Maryland Shooter expertise. But I can drive the hell out of a boat!
    :thumbsup: I'm in a pretty good location as far as SHTF, but ultimately, I want to bug out on a boat! To be more precise, I've got the sailing bug and I'm contemplating circumnavigating the globe. I have a lot to learn about sailing.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Looks like the Russians are reconnoitering in Annapolis for the AntiFA's in advance of the upcoming Battle of State Circle....

The Commies were on lunch break when I strolled by on Sunday...

Attachments

• IMG_7318.jpg
      IMG_7318.jpg
      105.9 KB · Views: 204

scout6

Sep 28, 2016
    Ceciltucky
    In the video she has her hands up looking for someone to punch, it was self defense on the guys part. If she didn't want to get hit she should have "fleed"...

Seems to be more to her than just that video. Unconfirmed reports that she was putting m80s in wine bottles and throwing them. The video response was shot after this.

RTS12H9F.jpg

17972126_10209439571331307_1000557718267413323_o.jpg

Some of my infantry brothers also pointed out she has some web cam clips out there. I won't link those. Google at your own risk lol. SMDH.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Let's just wait and see if the authorities snatch her up and book her on domestic terrorist charges.

The proof is right here.

Or should we just listen for the sounds of crickets?

PS: The irony in that NO NAZIs button is beyond words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom