• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    I was working at the Monumental Rifle and Pistol Club/AGC table beside the MSI table and it was great to meet and put some more faces to the screen names. I was wearing the black/silver MDS shirt.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I was working at the Monumental Rifle and Pistol Club/AGC table beside the MSI table and it was great to meet and put some more faces to the screen names. I was wearing the black/silver MDS shirt.

Good to see you again!

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    I told one of the guys working the booth with me about Lou's Ruger 22/45's. HE said he wasn't really planning on buying a gun right now. He went and looked at them and came back and went DIRECTLY to the ATM machine and back to Lou's table. Bank account a little lighter. :)

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011

Is that what you call what you were doing??? :lol2: :lol2:

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I told one of the guys working the booth with me about Lou's Ruger 22/45's. HE said he wasn't really planning on buying a gun right now. He went and looked at them and came back and went DIRECTLY to the ATM machine and back to Lou's table. Bank account a little lighter. :)

Those were nice. Brand spanking new in the box, never fired. They were LE trades, but clearly the department never used them.

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    May have to take a road trip to Shooter's Discount to see if Lou has any of the Ruger 22/45s and G19s left.

I was busy with the Rivieria Beach VFD Gun Bash on Saturday and teaching a shotgun instructor class on Sunday.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    May have to take a road trip to Shooter's Discount to see if Lou has any of the Ruger 22/45s and G19s left.

I was busy with the Rivieria Beach VFD Gun Bash on Saturday and teaching a shotgun instructor class on Sunday.

I have both in stock. Revised hours for this week:

Thursday 11 to 6
    Friday 11 to 7
    Saturday 11 to 3.

prw302

Dec 11, 2011
    Marriottsville, Maryland
    The guy "working" with tsmith1499 was me. I have to say thank you to tsmith1499 for suggesting I purchase this gun, thank you to another member who was working with us that helped me out in the money department and yea I am a little lighter in the bank, but very happy with the new gun. Picked it up from Lou on Thursday and he was nice enough to take time from his busy day to talk about various things. Nice gun at a very nice price. Now I need to get time to go out and shoot it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom