• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Anyone know what this video is? From the cruiser, body cam, or telephone pole. They had plenty of time to get a telephone pole camera pointed at the cruiser.

Kevin Hulbert ... who was arrested for doing so.
    Kevin Hulbert was taking video of the confrontation with police.
    This edited version of Hulbert's video shows the salient points regarding the arrest.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Anyone know what this video is? From the cruiser, body cam, or telephone pole. They had plenty of time to get a telephone pole camera pointed at the cruiser.

If you are asking what video is referred to in the Sun story....it is the video from the State’s newly installed sidewalk security camera system.

Our attorney will be obtaining it as part of our investigation into our arrest.

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    Rack, On that night did they have a light-all unit in the pedestrian crossing illuminating the cross and area? Seems to me that could be an important factor as well.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Rack, On that night did they have a light-all unit in the pedestrian crossing illuminating the cross and area? Seems to me that could be an important factor as well.

Yes. The generator-powered Tower-Light-on-wheels is there 7 days a week and is lit on nights when the MGA is in session.

In these pictures you can see how the Tower Light just behind me light fully illuminates the crosswalks.

Attachments

• B2CE2A74-BD13-448A-ABDA-2B9932120F03.jpg
      B2CE2A74-BD13-448A-ABDA-2B9932120F03.jpg
      19.3 KB · Views: 448
    • A7158D9F-EB7A-4981-968D-C2B8C5A0F5EE.jpeg
      A7158D9F-EB7A-4981-968D-C2B8C5A0F5EE.jpeg
      78.7 KB · Views: 462

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Here’s the proof that the intersection was made safe for folks in the crosswalks on the night of our arrests as you can see the pavement fully lit up behind me at the time DL and I were put in handcuffs.

Attachments

• 9DAE98A1-5868-46BF-9DF5-64D22CF91666.jpg
      9DAE98A1-5868-46BF-9DF5-64D22CF91666.jpg
      39.8 KB · Views: 450

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    Great, to me it shows there was distinct planning and fore thought making the area safe for folks in the crosswalks. Is there a shot that shows where the Light all unit was located? Was it in the middle of the street? Such planning shows that the leadership of the police department had advance planning so their and that such methods were the minimal needed to ensure the public's safety.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    The Light Tower has been been positioned at the tip of the traffic island during the MGA sessions going back YEARS.

You can see the glare from the light tower on the traffic island in the upper right corner of this picture.

Attachments

• 3FF7B1CE-BC0D-49CC-9331-BEAD85D49BDE.jpg
      3FF7B1CE-BC0D-49CC-9331-BEAD85D49BDE.jpg
      29 KB · Views: 443
    Last edited:

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    The Light Tower has been been positioned at the tip of the traffic island during the MGA sessions going back YEARS.

You can see the 4-light cluster from the tower just above my head...

Why in the world wouldn’t they just install better street lighting or even stadium type lighting as opposed to renting a generator every year and running a gas engine every night with all its associated costs and pollution?

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Why in the world wouldn’t they just install better street lighting or even stadium type lighting as opposed to renting a generator every year and running a gas engine every night with all its associated costs and pollution?

Because ruining aesthetics permanently for what's deemed temporarily necessary isn't yet in fashion.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I don't want to take the thread way off , but if they want public safety and that is who they are looking out for they are falling short . I use them sidewalks and they are horrible to push my son's wheelchair and navigate the curbs . I think it is Building 14 has a crosswalk with no ADA ramp at the crosswalk .

If someone was real pushy I would wonder how to sue and get the area more ADA accessible . They really don't care IMHO . sorry for the rant but I deal with this crap often .

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    It is the first duty of the MD Capitol Police to put an officer into the intersection to direct traffic when they believe ANY condition warrants extra supervision or safety, whether there is a convention of dog walkers coming through, or the circus comes to town, or citizens gather to petition their government.

The Patriot Picket has announced publically for YEARS that we shall demonstrate on Monday nights at 7 when the legislature is in session.

Our presence there each week is not a surprise.

But floodlight or not, citizens have a right to be on the public sidewalk as long as they don’t gather there with the intent to impede any other citizen’s progress.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    You might have sworn to defend the constitution, but have you done so? BTW, I was 14 when I took that sacred oath. I've done so many time since then, in various forms.

If you will not risk your security for your liberty, you deserve neither. Better men than I have done so. Where do YOU stand?

If you make the Nuremberg defense, you deserve the Nuremberg outcome. If you don't understand that, you should research and understand it.

Supposedly Confusions said "If you throw a stone into a pack of dogs, only the dog that gets hit will yelp"/

Methinks you yelp.

History will judge you: or not. I guess that depends on how much of an impact you make. That is up to you.

If you excuse bad behavior by others under the guise of "they were forced to", you are culpable.

But I will ask you what I asked others: Have you become the adult you wanted to become when you were a teenager OR have you become the one you used to despise?

Only YOU can answer that.

Confucius, oh excuse me, "Confusions" also say: Don't be like seagull who squawks too much and shits on everybody, because that gets you a week off from the board.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Confucius, oh excuse me, "Confusion" say: Don't be a seagull who squawks too much and shits on everybody, because that gets you a week off from the board.

That is some of the best poetry I've ever seen on here!:lol: I literally have tears in my eyes!:lol2:

And, honestly, some sage wisdom.:thumbsup:

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    To answer Seagull or aka Beancounter , I think I am better then I ever thought I would be as a teenager . The reason is I care about others and I am willing to get involved , to try and make a difference and not be the selfish teenager I once was .

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I'll bite . What occupation that hires 14 year olds swears *The Oath * ? LE related occupations are occasionally 18, usually 21 . Even with parental permission , Millitary at least 17 .

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom