• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    I posted a similar question in the HBAR thread.

I'm outraged by what's going on, as I'm sure most are. I haven't ever been down to Annapolis to protest (shame on me, I know). I want to do something though this time. I took off work on February 27th so I can be available.

Does anyone know if there is a plan coming together? Are we doing down to Annapolis on the 27th to protest / testify etc? Sorry if this is a stupid question, I just haven't done this before.

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=231907

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    Is it the 27th or 25th ??

I posted a similar question in the HBAR thread.

I'm outraged by what's going on, as I'm sure most are. I haven't ever been down to Annapolis to protest (shame on me, I know). I want to do something though this time. I took off work on February 27th so I can be available.

Does anyone know if there is a plan coming together? Are we doing down to Annapolis on the 27th to protest / testify etc? Sorry if this is a stupid question, I just haven't done this before.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    ...Also many conservatives leaving other states such as California are moving to Texas. It also helps you have an Attorney General that is cleaning up the voter rolls and fighting against illegal voters. Texas has Voter-ID laws and Trump is deporting illegals.

All this talk of Texas turning blue as if it's a certainty is kind of crackpot talk. It will take a lot to turn it blue.

Frosh doing that will signal the End Times.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    ...This BS that is happening because people are lazy and don't vote. Right now in Oregon the legislature has proposed 20 rounds of ammo a month law. Let that sink in for those of you pissed about Hogan and didn't vote.

I think this is due to widespread and MGA-supported voter and election fraud. But I could be wrong about the early absentee ballots from Beyond the Pale.

And let's not forget the Gerrymandering.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Go to Open Secrets or one of those campaign finance type websites and look at all the money that's being dumped into local elections by Bloomberg and his ilk. I think they spent over $1,000,000 on Northam in Virginia for example. I think that's why the turds are so interested in gun control this year. That and the Trump derangement syndrome of the left makes them happy to lash out at what they see as a right-wing population. To some degree we are a proxy for the rage of the left.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I think this is due to widespread and MGA-supported voter and election fraud. But I could be wrong about the early absentee ballots from Beyond the Pale.

And let's not forget the Gerrymandering.

After 2016 Hogan looked in to voter fraud in Maryland. He found no evidence. There was something like 30-40 instances of people voting in the wrong polling place, but those all appeared to have been accidents.

Out of several million people voting.

Maybe 2018 was incredibly different, but voter fraud rarely happens. Anywhere in the US.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    After 2016 Hogan looked in to voter fraud in Maryland. He found no evidence. There was something like 30-40 instances of people voting in the wrong polling place, but those all appeared to have been accidents.

Maybe 2018 was incredibly different, but voter fraud rarely happens. Anywhere in the US.

Texas says it found 95,000 non-citizens on voter rolls; 58,000 have voted
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/te...-non-citizens-on-voter-rolls-58000-have-voted

Just one instance out of many coming to the surface. Lawnchair Larry won, so he's not looking very hard IMO.

attachment.php

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Better than being under the alternative. He didn't come through on his promise of "An Assault Rifle in Every Playground."

You're welcome.

In 2016 there were more registered voters in MOCO than citizens 18 or older in the county.
    What could possibly go wrong?

SCV/SAR Patriot

UNRECONSTRUCTED
    Better than being under the alternative. He didn't come through on his promise of "An Assault Rifle in Every Playground."

You're welcome.

True, he saved us a dollar on the bay bridge toll (which I’ve never had the “pleasure” to save on) and he’s fighting to keep children from going a week early to public school. I admit it, you’ve got me. Changing Maryland for the better with each drastic move!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom