• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I hope he spends lots of money and loses big time. One can only dream?

It’s hard to destroy the NRA. It’s made up of citizens who VOLUNTARILY join. There is no government money, no coercion. Just us.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 6.15.08 AM.jpg
      Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 6.15.08 AM.jpg
      30.2 KB · Views: 370

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    Never attribute to malice what can be attributed to stupidity

Seriously guys, we MUST get off of this "stupid" thing.

What will it take for us to ever see the light?

This VA situation makes it abundantly clear that stupid doesn't figure into it.
    These people are lawyers.
    These people were placed by Bloomberg.
    Their first action was to undertake Bloomberg's agenda with gun control.

If you think they are stupid, YOU have been duped (AGAIN) and you are fighting the WRONG fight. They would LIKE for you to thing they are only stupid, and waste you resources and time trying to educate them, while they just work harder to screw the American people.

Do you think they live in a vacuum?
    Don't you think that they can see FBI stats?
    Don't you think they KNOW their laws ONLY affect law abiding citizens?
    Do you actually think they care about your civil rights?

Isn't that clear after MGA's 2013's events here?

Isn't ANY of that clear after 91% of VA's counties/municipalities claim 2A Sanctuary and this legislation goes on with no interruption, clearly against the USCon(job) and BoR, AND against the people's civil rights and clearly stated wishes.

What does it take to get through the fog?

Seriously, I have to wonder who really is on the stupid side of this equation, that keeps repeating unsuccessful maneuvers and underestimating the other side...

I really WISH they were stupid, but they are NOT. F.F.S....

Sorry if I burst anyone's bubble or hurt their feelers....but GOOD. Stop being delusional.

PLEASE WAKE UP!

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter

If you think they are stupid, YOU have been duped (AGAIN) and you are fighting the WRONG fight. They would LIKE for you to thing they are only stupid, and waste you resources and time trying to educate them, while they just work harder to screw the American people.

Isn't ANY of that clear after 91% of VA's counties/municipalities claim 2A Sanctuary and this legislation goes on with no interruption, clearly against the USCon(job) and BoR, AND against the people's civil rights and clearly stated wishes.

Seriously, I have to wonder who really is on the stupid side of this equation, that keeps repeating unsuccessful maneuvers and underestimating the other side...

Sorry if I burst anyone's bubble or hurt their feelers....but GOOD. Stop being delusional.

PLEASE WAKE UP!
    Yeah, Ed hits the nail on the head. This is malevolence and evil control. Beyond illegal and immoral, these folks intend nothing less than stripping you down to you bare knuckles as your only means of defense.

Nowhere does stupidity enter this equation regarding their program. It is carefully crafted and being deliberately rolled out.

The only possible stupid part is their gross underestimation of our resolve.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Looks like the sheriff is saying his duty is to enforce the law.

It would be interesting to see how this plays out should push come to shove. Many jurisdictions, like Virginia Beach, have both a police department and a sheriff’s office. I think common knowledge is that the sheriff has rank but it would be a cluster if the both parties didn’t agree on how to handle the sanctuary issue.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville

PLEASE WAKE UP!

Yeah, Ed hits the nail on the head. This is malevolence and evil control. Beyond illegal and immoral, these folks intend nothing less than stripping you down to you bare knuckles as your only means of defense.

Nowhere does stupidity enter this equation regarding their program. It is carefully crafted and being deliberately rolled out.

The only possible stupid part is their gross underestimation of our resolve.

Yeah, and I believe Trump"s "swamp" term may relate to this.

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    What Virginia Gov thinks... (Hot Mic)
    At ~42 seconds, "There like little kids... Just don't respond we'll get through this" (damn 2A people)

I heard this mentioned on WMAL yesterday.

The Mrs just told me she heard about this on WTOP.

Have the voices been identified?

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    It would be interesting to see how this plays out should push come to shove. Many jurisdictions, like Virginia Beach, have both a police department and a sheriff’s office. I think common knowledge is that the sheriff has rank but it would be a cluster if the both parties didn’t agree on how to handle the sanctuary issue.

Probably neither. State Police

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    I heard, in Prince William BOS meeting, one of the voices was Dicky Saslaw. The Dems are falling all over their swords. VA will be solid red in two years. fred55

I own a sword. Not using it on myself. It is not decorative. ;)

Feb 28, 2013
    Accordin to one of the Mark Levin podcasts I listened to this mornin, it’s up to 124. 90 counties, 12 cities, 22 towns.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    His duty is to obey orders...

Yeah, forget the whole Constitution thing. A document not intended to need a lawyer to read. Fill the Fuhrer’s order sheriff. At best you’ll be on the wrong side of history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom