• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • -Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Could be a good test of where the president stands. If he wants to humiliate the NY political machine, come out and call this man a military hero and pardon him. Assuming this guy makes it through the night still breathing.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    From the Twittersphere.

bc10277045b4c1cc740f9c04f9137ea2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    So this is a guy that has been red flagged or being sought on a ERPO because a former Army friend said he had PTSD? I would hope PTSD isn't on its own sufficient for an ERPO.

Or is there corroboration that this was actually precipitated by a 30-rd mag?

Trying to piece it together from the ar15.com thread, it sounds like they came to seize his firearms when he wasn't home(from erpo), then found the hi cap mags. Allegedly they threaten his wife with calling CPS to gain entrance to the house. Then they came back later to arrest him for the mags. Or at least I think that's how it all fits together.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Trying to piece it together from the ar15.com thread, it sounds like they came to seize his firearms when he wasn't home(from erpo), then found the hi cap mags. Allegedly they threaten his wife with calling CPS to gain entrance to the house. Then they came back later to arrest him for the mags. Or at least I think that's how it all fits together.
    Thank you

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    None of us are getting out of here alive. Some get to choose the time, place and reason. Sometimes the reason is righteous.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Some militia backing can be a solid thing to have. Social media looks like there's quite a few boogaloo bois interested in supporting him....of course people said they'd show up to raid area 51 too annnndd......

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-11-23 at 22.42.14.jpg
      Screen Shot 2019-11-23 at 22.42.14.jpg
      71.4 KB · Views: 499

Inspector1489

Ultimate Member
    May 27, 2016
    FL panhandle

:thumbsup:

Doobie

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2013
    Earth
    The Supreme Court needs to get off of their asses and squash all of this anti 2A and Red Flag law bs or we’ll be seeing more of this. It seems that people are starting to get fed up with the non sense.

Inspector1489

Ultimate Member
    May 27, 2016
    FL panhandle
    It's still up for me through broadcastify....it just broke in to morse for a second though, which I haven't really heard that often before

I've read broadcastify is either running a loop (something about a drunk girl) or everything is now encrypted.
    And this:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191123-225526_Facebook.jpg
      Screenshot_20191123-225526_Facebook.jpg
      29.7 KB · Views: 491

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I don’t think we’ll ever know the truth on exactly what happened with this guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom