• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • one-star

Mar 9, 2009
    The M590A1 with wood stock. Best thing I ever did to it. Dont mind the TP and cough medicine.. Been hacking up a bit. This crazy weather out here.

banugy3e.jpg

Where did you get the wood?

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    scattergun tech extension frame.jpg

Annnd got the mag extension finally. And that's a wrap. The only place I'd go from here is a magpul fsm and a MS3 QD.

Now to switch over to the AR for a bit and toss a 45'd off reflex to finish off that.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    View attachment 124440

Annnd got the mag extension finally. And that's a wrap. The only place I'd go from here is a magpul fsm and a MS3 QD.

Now to switch over to the AR for a bit and toss a 45'd off reflex to finish off that.

870 with sling mounts.jpg
    Got the FSM...decided to take it easy on my wallet for the moment and just picked up a MI QD sling insert to just use my MS3 from the AR for both guns. One cool thing I didn't fully get when I bought the FSM, it has the normal attachment point on the one side, but the other side is a QD hole. It's actually nice for stowing the MI QD loop when I don't feel like using the sling to keep it forward and out of the way. If I want to go straight-up QD, I could flip the FSM and pick up a MS4QD. Works nice, but in 2-point mode, I'm acutely aware of the shell-holder. I think this thing is wrapped up for now and I have it how I want it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom