• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopShot0352

Feb 5, 2011
    Gettysburg
    Went out to the Fairgrounds this morning to the "Gun Show" what a waste of time and $8. First of all only two buildings open so you feel like a sardine packed in a can with a bunch of morons looking for AR's, AK's and Pistol Grip shotguns who wouldnt know how to use a gun anyway. All are way over MSRP but on the bright side you can pick up overpriced ammo, cleaning supplies and a $200 waterproof flashlight, or coins, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    yeah, i was there too. I wasnt going to go, but a friend talked me into to going. Gun shows are now a great place to go to buy shirts, socks, jerky, and everything else not gun related.

balttigger

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2008
    Middle River, MD
    That is why I don't go to Maryland gun shows any more. If I want to spend my money in a local economy, I go to my local gun shop. I know there will be people that say that if we don't support our local gun shows we will lose them; I respond, Why should we support those that want to screw us out of our hard earned money? Let Capitalism do it's job and if there is no money to be made they will either adapt or fold. York and Chantilly for me, thank you; until Maryland shows see the light.

Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    Thank God for gun shows. Without them, what would we have to piss, moan, bitch, bellyache, complain, and groan about?

Wait, I know: we could piss, moan, bitch, bellyache, complain, and groan about people who take any opportunity they can to piss, moan, bitch, bellyache, complain, and groan about absolutely anything.

snavematt

say what?
    May 19, 2009
    Stafford, VA as of 5/7/13
    Thank God for gun shows. Without them, what would we have to piss, moan, bitch, bellyache, complain, and groan about?

Wait, I know: we could piss, moan, bitch, bellyache, complain, and groan about people who take any opportunity they can to piss, moan, bitch, bellyache, complain, and groan about absolutely anything.

thats like the pot calling the kettle black:innocent0

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    using the search function could have saved you the $8 bucks :D wheres travis when you need him

TheRedDragon

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 6, 2010
    Best thing ive gotten from a show in Maryland was a frame full of petrified butterflies for my daughter, and a shoot down when i tried hitting on the NRA raffle girl.

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    Went out to the Fairgrounds this morning to the "Gun Show" what a waste of time and $8. First of all only two buildings open so you feel like a sardine packed in a can with a bunch of morons looking for AR's, AK's and Pistol Grip shotguns who wouldnt know how to use a gun anyway. All are way over MSRP but on the bright side you can pick up overpriced ammo, cleaning supplies and a $200 waterproof flashlight, or coins, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Well I guess you learned your lesson #1

why are the people considered morons that were looking at the AR's, Ak's and pistol grip shot guns? that sounds like you were upset about something else? What is it can you share publicly? Your rant went from a bad gun show to the consumers there, I am puzzled????

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    I like Maryland gun shows because recently more and more knife dealers are selling switchblade knives and to see this brings a big smile to my face.
    I do manage to find good deals every now and then from private sellers but my favorite gun show for new stuff will always be The Nation's Gun Show in Chantilly, Virginia.

tzoid

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 8, 2007
    The Gun show Posts are like Groundhog day... same shit different day.

Educated consumers are the enemy of the Gun Show Retailer...at least most of them. :sad20:

wgpklaus

Nov 21, 2008
    Only time I go to that show is to pick up ammo cans, and I only go when the temperature outside is below 70 degrees, otherwise nbc gear is necessary! :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom