• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dizzle

Jan 27, 2018
    I have a 10/22 Takedown Model# 11100 that I bought for my son but it is too heavy for him so we ended up going to a Ruger Charger Pistol with brace and he really enjoys the pistol much better. How much would I be able to sell the 10/22 TD Model #11100 for? It includes the carry bag which is really nice. It has barely been shot maybe 200 rounds through it and then it was cleaned and stored in a safe place. Thank you for your help.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Hold on to it. He will grow into it quickly. Then you will not have to buy another. Or, you can have him use the 10/22 from a bench.
    I don't know how old he is, but you will be surprised how fast he will grow. This comes from a guy who works with a ton of kids in boy scouts and other youth shoots. Not to mention, I have 3 of my own that outgrew the kid sized rifles before I could blink.
    As a a matter of fact, we did a presentation to the troop last night on firearm safety. There was about 40 boys and 20 adults.

Dizzle

Jan 27, 2018
    Thank you sundazes for the reply. That was my preference and I did infact try that as my first option but finances and circumstances will not allow that at the moment.

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    You should be able to move it for ~ $250 to ~$275. You may be able to get higher, but you will need to not be in a rush.

Q

Dizzle

Jan 27, 2018
    Ok darn I was hoping at least 300. It's pretty much brand new condition. Maybe when I make the ad I can leave it up for a few weeks and see what happens. How do I legally do the transfer for a rifle in MD? I just want to make sure everything is done legally. Thank you guys for your help!

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Ok darn I was hoping at least 300. It's pretty much brand new condition. Maybe when I make the ad I can leave it up for a few weeks and see what happens. How do I legally do the transfer for a rifle in MD? I just want to make sure everything is done legally. Thank you guys for your help!
    Buyer must be at least 18, and a Maryland resident by law.

Take money, give rifle. 100% legal.

You are supposed to be reasonably sure the buyer is not a prohibited person, but no legal requirement to do any checks.

There are bills-of-sale you can print on line, and maybe check their drivers license, but again, no legal requirement.

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    You could post it in the classifieds here with a $300 or best offer (OBO). Include photos and/or any extras to throw in.

Q

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008

I’d do $250 if you’re in a rush. I’ve been kicking around the idea of a 10/22 with Ruger ISB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom