• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • virtus

Ultimate Member
    Aug 11, 2010
    Another happy guy from Bel Air, here. I wish I would have heard about this earlier.

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    Way to go Harford County! Congratulations!

Maybe next you can get one of the councilmen to follow in the footsteps of Anne Arundel County, and also remove the restrictions against electronic control devices (stun guns, Tasers, etc.) If so that would leave only Baltimore, Baltimore City, and Howard that still have county-wide bans.

Congrats again.

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    All this does is basically say, “Hey, we are mad.” It’s feel good legislation. Come October 1st you will no longer be able to get an AR-15 no matter where you live in MD and you will need a license to get a handgun. If they want to pass legislation it better have some teeth to it.

Multifaceted

Jerk of all Trades
    Jan 10, 2013
    Adams County, PA
    All this does is basically say, “Hey, we are mad.” It’s feel good legislation. Come October 1st you will no longer be able to get an AR-15 no matter where you live in MD and you will need a license to get a handgun. If they want to pass legislation it better have some teeth to it.

I admire your sparkling optimism.

fleaman64

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2011
    Is the county sheriff backing this?

Sheriff Bane: Where are you? We have heard no public announcement regarding passage of SB281 like you promised. You claim to support 2A but where have you come out publicly against the gun grab?

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    Figures the dumbitch Lisanti is Havre de Grace. Must be all the artists in town. I assure you I will NOT be one of those stupid clueless libtard artists in that town! In fact I am sick and tired of clueless hippy libtards and their feely goody BS. At least nothing bad happened the other day when I was in northern Balto city ( Belvedere Square area). Bunch of clueless libtards were around me. I wanted to be an ass and start trying to talk gun issues, but I already know it is fruitless, plus I am going nonverbal over doing a big aspergers blabby party these days. No point in wasting my breath with some people, and tired of being given weird looks and cold shoulders.

MDQUSA

May 27, 2010
    Way to go Harford County! Congratulations!

Maybe next you can get one of the councilmen to follow in the footsteps of Anne Arundel County, and also remove the restrictions against electronic control devices (stun guns, Tasers, etc.) If so that would leave only Baltimore, Baltimore City, and Howard that still have county-wide bans.

Congrats again.
    I have been working on a Stun gun bill since last summer. The problem is my wife Laura owns Maryland Quartermaster and would end up selling Taser products. So I would most likely not be able to vote on the issue or do the bill. I would need someone else to sponsor it. Maryland Quartermaster would already be selling Taser products to Law Enforcement but, Taser will not ship to Harford County because of this old law.

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    Thanks Councilman

Like the title says, Thank You!
    I know it's mostly symbolic but the more people and entities that stand up and say This is Wrong then maybe , just maybe it'll start to get noticed.

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    I don't think there is anyone out there that could beat him. He is on the Democratic ticket... HC is Republican but somebody is voting for the Dems.

I think Gahler stands a chance. There's too much shit going on at the jail and the general discontent of the deputies makes for a dicey situation for Bane.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    gahler is running for sheriff, he's pro 2a and pro concealed carry, and he attended the 2a rally in bel air. find his facebook page and sign up to support his campaign.

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    I don't think there is anyone out there that could beat him. He is on the Democratic ticket... HC is Republican but somebody is voting for the Dems.

Bane being sheriff has nothing to do with democrat vs republican, its all about internal politics in the sheriff's dept. its pretty much just like a group of middle school girls in there, bane is the popular pretty girl with a head full of rocks. he is part of one clique, and it just so happens that was the biggest clique when the election occured.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    I just caught the tail end of that council meeting on Harford cable network. Not sure how that Lisati gal got enough votes for a seat on the council.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom